you won't believe what I bought this weekend

-

chasduster

Reaction score
This is also posted on the e-bodies site as well.....
70 challenger /6 converted to 383 727 20 yrs ago...came w/ shaker factory hood and shaker scoop and stuff....x/tra parts ralle dash insert side windows and tail lights, a super nice car...the guy I bought it off has owned 17 yrs...and has been off the road and sitting in his semi heated garage for 14 yrs....engine toast but did fire up and ran...crank bearings gone...I have known about this car for 10 years and have been waiting for the day it was for sale...Luck of the draw I bought it....My wife didn't even know it..she was some pi$$ed if you know what I mean...Interior is perfect...here are some pics...The guy had over 20 calls on it.....i went cash in hand no b/s.....when we were loading it he had 5 more calls and people on there way to look at it...here are a few pics.....enigine is almost out....i will look here for your guys and gals help...Thanks......oh yea....all is pretty good and solid...,no frame rust left driver floor pan is the wrst part....even trunk is solid..I will pics of this as i will use this thread as my running tally..
biggrin.gif
.....has wrongs tail lights in it I have the right ones...

my 70 challenger 002.jpg

my 70 challenger 003.jpg

my 70 challenger 005.jpg

my 70 challenger 004.jpg

my 70 challenger 007.jpg

my 70 challenger 009.jpg

my 70 challenger 011.jpg

The funny part about this car is I have bought my 70 340 dust 1/2 mile down the same road and bought my wifes car 1/4 mile the other way same road....

I hate you. :toothy10:

Seriously, that's one heck of a find. If anyone has money, this is the time to buy.

Well for pete's sake, I was going to buy that chally =P~

Just joking, Very nice find, and congratulations :cheers:

Minty interior. Says a lot about the previous owner and the car's condition. Congrats on your find and your new project.

8) Congrats and very nice car.......Interesting that it's a 70 w/ 71 tail lights and stripes, but people do all sorts of things over the course of a car's 40 years....LOL

I miss my 70 Chally.....:pale:

Thanks guys and gals....I am still trying to make up w/my wife...She understands as she has a 67 chevelle...

Fantastic find!

I wouldn't be able to sleep the night I buy something like that.

-
Back