Your cars want to be seen!

-
my dad handed them down to me, doesnt do anything anymore with them.. drives them once a summer maybe. he calls them mine. i payto fix them/i do the work.

And if your dad wants to adopt me, he can shoot a few my way too! I'll be more than happy to call them mine. I'll take good care of them and he can drive them anytime. :-D

Yeah.... I'm jealous too.

Wylde1.

Just bought this 65 Power Wagon W300.

DSC03396.jpg

DSC03395.jpg

DSC03392.jpg

my dad handed them down to me, doesnt do anything anymore with them.. drives them once a summer maybe. he calls them mine. i payto fix them/i do the work.

Good for you man, having a good relationship with your dad is awesome, and hes a Mopar guy to boot! Its tough to keep a collection going, especially that size.

This pic of my '65 is when I fell in love with her (so it is my avatar for now). I am too embarrassed to post a pic of my 64 vert... she is buried in the garage and in desperate need of a LOT of tlc. Soon though, I shall take some pics of where I am starting from and come clean!
1965_Plymouth_Barracuda_Formula_-1.jpg

yes its hard to keep a collection like that going but i manage it.. i usually try to take an hour or 2 a night after work and pick one and just check it over. fluids, tires, wax, vaccum it, put it on lift etc. i have an ok realtionship with my dad. he knows i was after them for years and even at 13-14 i was cleaning parts for them, checking them over. i have a brother 28 years old and hes never even driven one, never will either. day after i got my license i drove the big block roadrunner to school and never looked back. the cars were my image in school.

brother chose life of beer, drugs and jail
i choose life of hard work in the garage, learning everything i could. dad had 3 cars(green cuda, orange cuda, roadrunner) when i was growing up, i started to work and went to 10 cars haha

my 48 imperial limo,bought it Jan 11th 1969 for 150.00,i was 16 yo,1st car,many miles on Woodward Ave loaded with my hippie friends,lots of trips,lots of memories,still have it,2 1/2 tons of fun

SSCN0286.JPG

RedScampi: Love the stance on the car in your garage. Very nice!

-
Back