your opinion on seats for the front

-

71dustar

Reaction score
do you guys rather like to see classic mopar seats that came with the vehicle or like to see the popular racing seats like corbeau n sparco? Im deciding which i would like to go with. if i go with corbeau/sparco like seats ill probably do a roll bar and racing harness but if i do classic seats ill just do a lap belt.

jon

Personally, I dont like the aftermarket seats. They look out of place unless it is a full blown race car without an interior

To my eye it depends on the rest of the car. Like if everything under the hood from radiater cap down is aftermarket, plus custom paint, wheels, and so on, the inside may as well be jazzed up too. Bone stock interior looks best in a bone stock vehicle in my opinion.
My cars interior and exterior is customized , but ever so slightly and most done with factory materials. These personal touches or mods can all be undone in a day.

If the car is stock then stock seats. Mine is not stock. I just put in the Pro Car Sportsmen seats. I got them from Summit. I like em. To me it's your car and what ever you think looks good.

Fred B

I have thought a few times to change to custom buckets, but always stick with my stock bench seat that I really like. I respect each mans choice on his ride.:director:

I,myself,like the originals. Keep in mind,I,m an old guy,and liked them when they were new. It's you're car,do what you like. You're the only one you have to make happy.

-
Back