You're broke and cold, what are you doing for winter entertainment?

-
Gonna try to simplify my life by uncluttering/selling crap
I don't use or need anymore, so I can get back to the
things/hobbies I care most about.
I've got 50 yrs of crappola to sort and organize.#-o

Dude...you will feel soooo much better if you actually do this. Solid plan!

Been slowly painting my old willys.
Got the front inner fenders and grill painted today.
It was cold 39F in the garage this morning before I turned the heat on.

It takes for ever because I have to drive the vehicle out of the garage to paint, so the it cannot be raining outside, and with work it is dark when I leave and only one hour of daylight when I get home, so I try to put color on parts on Saturdays when I have the whole morning not being rushed.
The rest of the week nights are spent prepping parts to paint.
$120 bucks in paint goes along way to eat a few months of spare time up.

KVZQ05.jpg

If I can get a few bucks ahead, more than likely finishing ripping apart the master bathroom and least get the flooring down and the new drywall up.

That's a big "if."

Pulling the 440 out of the POPMOBILE and painting the engine compartment

I've wanted one of these for a long time! She looks nice and solid. What engine Shawn?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 107
I probably wont do anything, but post on Fabo. Issues with my air compresser and now my welder kinda got me saying **** it.

Working as usual..planning on upgrading the motor..taking a nice cruise to the caribean:D:D

I've wanted one of these for a long time! She looks nice and solid. What engine Shawn?

1952 Hurricane Supersonic L-134 flat head bored .080" over, upped compression from 6.8 to 8.4 runs and pulls strong for what it is. Balanced and blue printed.
The body is a new steel reproduction $$$$.
5.38 gears with lockers front and rear, 33" tires with 3" lift, Warn 8K winch, pretty stout old jeep.

1001708n.jpg

Waiting for my lawyer to settle things & get my back pay. When that happens all hell will break loose on my 383 stroker for my 69 cuda. Other than that just hanging out & helping my dad with his 62 polara 500 & his 67 gtx. I am not ready for the cold weather !

Was going to post this in the "What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?" thread but figured I'd bring this one back to the top.
The clips kept popping off my heater controls and I had no idea they were suppose to be screwed down..... Fixed :usflag:
s-l1600.webp

Snowmobiling is my winter entertainment!
IMG_9156.jpeg

-
Back