Youtube question

-

d55dave

Reaction score
So after putting a roast in the oven tonight I was surfing YouTube. I was really surprised to see that two videos were there, posted by me (67 dart on alcohol first start).

Here is the weird thing. I have never posted anything to YouTube, and I am fairly certain that the only place I posted those videos are here on fabo (although I cannot find the post here now).

Does anyone have any idea how my videos ended up on YouTube?

So after putting a roast in the oven tonight I was surfing YouTube. I was really surprised to see that two videos were there, posted by me (67 dart on alcohol first start).

Here is the weird thing. I have never posted anything to YouTube, and I am fairly certain that the only place I posted those videos are here on fabo (although I cannot find the post here now).

FABO hosts photos
FABO does not host videos
Videos that show on FABO are actually linked to FABO from another site.
So you must have uploaded the videos to YouTube, or some similar service, to have the videos ‘shown’ on FABO.

Beer.jpg

Drunk 2.jpg

I was selling a 78 Trail Duster back in 2014. I had an ad on craigslist. I saw it posted on Moparts and thought...Hey, that looks like MINE.

"Links" to these videos?..........I don't know of any forums that allow video uploads to the forum site, so you must have posted them somewhere on "social media"

Yeah, turns out that I must have posted them on YouTube so that I could share the link here, LOL. Too much **** in my head, I must have forgot, LOL

Here are the links, I should post some more!

-
Back