Zoomies .... On my 68 Dart G T S

-
they look even better with the coating done on them.

set it back on all 4's today to check my spring rate on the front coil overs.

see ya next week Tony !
Will be a blast at the CC Event in Columbus with the Dart their.

:supz: thanks Bob

Thats my man Bob right here .... Thanks again Bob for all your AWESOME !!!!!!!! work ..... Guys he's the best ..... See ya next week Bob

Wow..........that is an awesome set-up.......talk about livin the dream..
That thing is going to scream a speed..........

Hi Tiny Tony!
You are always having fun with that badass Hemi Dart! You plan to drive it on the street and to shows with fully open zoomies? People have to see your car live to fully appreciate it like I did at Ocean City, MD. I am leaving Wed. night to go with Garlits to Virginia Motorsports Park in Richmond; will you be going there? It would be great to see you and the car again. Rock on!
Pat
(Readers, Tony is anything but "tiny"..he is one big, intimidating dude!):cheers:

man, thats balls!!! love it! looking at the vid, i was wondering where the front wheels were going to go, but looks like everything fits nice and snug! nothing like zoomies to let everyone know you mean business haha!
-Tim

Hi Tiny Tony!
You are always having fun with that badass Hemi Dart! You plan to drive it on the street and to shows with fully open zoomies? People have to see your car live to fully appreciate it like I did at Ocean City, MD. I am leaving Wed. night to go with Garlits to Virginia Motorsports Park in Richmond; will you be going there? It would be great to see you and the car again. Rock on!
Pat
(Readers, Tony is anything but "tiny"..he is one big, intimidating dude!):cheers:

Good to hear from you Pat ... Some of my friends are going there with a couple of 55 chevys .... ones called git -go .... Are you going to the Nat in August .... I hope so .... We will have a blast .... And yep it's going on the street .... I can't wait .....

I don't think I'll be able to make it to the Nats, Big Tony. Have a good time with your buddies! You are the MAN!
Pat

-
Back