1 3/4" TTI headers w/power steering (pics appreciated)

-

kerryike

Reaction score
My 67 Barracuda low deck 451 has been off the road for the last 15 years and I have restarted the resurrection over the last few months. I currently have a set of Schumachers that were jet hot coated in 1998 and have begun to show surface rust just from sitting around. Thinking of using full length headers when reassembling. My car has power steering, and I know TTI states that it fits power steering on a low deck, however, I've not seen any detailed pics of TTI headers with PS like Schumacher has published on their website. Anyone with this combination like to share some of their fitment pics?

+1 Debating putting a low deck stroker in my 1967 Dart and wondering the same thing.

No pics with a stock box and 1 3/4" headers,but I have another thread with 2" and a Borgeson box. Pretty sure Jamesdart has a Duster with your headers and a stock box though. Check his build thread.

No pics with a stock box and 1 3/4" headers,but I have another thread with 2" and a Borgeson box. Pretty sure Jamesdart has a Duster with your headers and a stock box though. Check his build thread.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but how do you like that Borgeson box. I am thinking of one for my Duster.

-
Back