1 Of 53 1969 Barracuda 383s Factory 4 Speed 4 Trade

-
First off, just want to say thanks to all the replys. This has been pretty helpfull. For now im going to keep it and do the small things to it to get it road worthy. But... thing could change. ill post pics as I progress.

Jonsdart,i have written down your avatar.I wont be doing anything in 2010,however in 2011 i will be looking for my next project and i would be very interested in your car if it was available.I will keep my eyes open for your updates.

The back seat shows aftermarket diamond tuck upholstery. If everything has been recovered I would check the numbers to see if it was originally a modtop interior car. Several were ordered with the mod interior and top delete.

part of my mopar family... were NOT selling this car. haha. i refuse jon... ive been looking up **** on this car aaaaalll morning. the car came with the diamond cut interior. and were not sellin to some guy thats gonna restore this car and put it in a glass case for the next 50yrs. were gonna drop the engine in put some new tires on it and im gonna use that suregrip like it was meant to be used. haha. me u and stevo...haha.

-
Back