13 Parts cars and 1 parts truck for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas, do you still have the dart convertible? I am in need of the boot chrome especially the pot metal pieces. Thanks
I decided to list my parts cars. I know it's a stretch but I would like to sell them whole or trade them all for something nice ( try me, I don't know what I like until I see it ) as it's really a pain for me to ship parts.
Since they are parts cars they are incomplete and missing various parts and their condition is likely to change at any time.
I'll post pics as I get the time.
Located in south central MO.
Thanks,
Dallas

PARTS CARS

A-body;
1967 Dodge Dart GT - $750, low rust shell, gold, incomplete, no m/t
1968 Dodge Dart GT convertible - $750, 'vert parts pretty nice, very rusty, red
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe - $750, primer, no m/t
1968 Plymouth Barracuda coupe - $750, gold, no m/t, incomplete
1971 Dodge Dart - $250, orange, no m/t, incomplete
1972 Dodge Dart - $750, blue, no m/t
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, /6, auto, dark gold, no m/t
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, /6, auto, disc brakes, yellow, no m/t
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, 318, auto, disc brakes, green
1974 Dodge Dart 4 door - $500, 318, auto, disc brakes, black, no m/t, incomplete
1975 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, /6, auto, disc brakes, a/c, dark gold

B-body;
1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 4 door - $500, v-8, auto, white, no m/t
1967 Dodge Coronet 4 door - $500, 273, auto, dealer installed a/c, red

Trucks;
1970 Dodge 3/4 ton - $500, 383, 4 speed, 4:10 Dana, red, no motor or rear

I'll have to look. I recently sold the trans and the other bell housing. I can't remember if he got the fork too. If not, it's buried in my shop and may take a couple of days to find lol.
Thanks,
Dallas

Let me know if you find it.

Dallas, do you still have the dart convertible? I am in need of the boot chrome especially the pot metal pieces. Thanks

I still have the 'vert but it's getting picked over pretty good. Sorry, I sold the boot chrome awhile back.
Someone needs to reproduce the pot metal pieces. I've had several requests for those.

I still have all the w/s chrome, the driver's door glass, and a few other 'vert specific parts, as well as most of the hull.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back