13 Parts cars and 1 parts truck for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's pretty nice. I can take some pics for you. I doubt I would be in a hurry for you to pick it up.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Daredevil,
Sorry, it's not as nice as I thought. Has some holes in the gutter by the trunk lid.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9016.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 2,788
  • IMG_9017.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 2,786
  • IMG_9018.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 2,771
  • IMG_9019.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 2,775
got any good power brake booster?

The only one I have is a reman still in the box, that I bought some time ago when I was going to convert my '68 B'cuda ragtop from manual to power. I sold the car before I converted it though. I was saving it for a special project but I seem to have lost interest in projects lately. I might sell if the price was right.
Thanks,
Dallas

73-76 a body.

Here are pics of a '75 Dart. All the harness seems to be in pretty good shape. I took some pics of different areas so you can get an idea of the set-up.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9156.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 2,694
  • IMG_9155.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 2,696
  • IMG_9154.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 2,709
  • IMG_9153.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 2,702
  • IMG_9152.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 2,708
  • IMG_9151.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 2,713
  • IMG_9150.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 2,713
  • IMG_9149.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 2,707
  • IMG_9148.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 2,711
  • IMG_9157.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 2,716
Im looking for all the brackets to put a V type air condition compresor on my 340 duster. I belive that any of the a body small blocks around that time would work. If you have these parts and would like to sell them let me know. Thanks Mike

Im looking for all the brackets to put a V type air condition compresor on my 340 duster. I belive that any of the a body small blocks around that time would work. If you have these parts and would like to sell them let me know. Thanks Mike

Mike, one of those car was a 318 with a/c. I'll have to check to see how much of it is still there. I'll try to get back to you tomorrow night.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

How much for the truck fenders? Do you know a way to ship them cheap?

I would take $100 for the pair. However I really don't know how to ship them at any cost. I'm sure they would be too big to mail. The 'local' Greyhound (40 miles away) just moved 15 miles further out into the country somewhere, but you couldn't send packages from that terminal anyway. There is a UPS store in the same town but I only go there ever couple of months.

If you come up with some way to do it just let me know.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

do you still have the front cap that attaches to the wind shield? What parts on it are good that you wish to sell? Grill? Parking lenses? seat belts? Arm rests...rear? any pic's?

do you still have the front cap that attaches to the wind shield? What parts on it are good that you wish to sell? Grill? Parking lenses? seat belts? Arm rests...rear? any pic's?

The Dart 'vert is a '68. The stainless trim around the windshield is pretty nice and I still have it.

I still have the grille and lenses.

I believe the seat belts are still there but I will have to check the condition.

I think I still have the rear arm rests but the metal inside of them rusted.

Let me know exactly which parts you are interested in and I'll take pics.

Thanks,
Dallas

Do you have a /6 electronic distributor and wiring harness for it? How much shipped to 42450? No hurry just looking for one to put a curve in. Thanks

Do you have a /6 electronic distributor and wiring harness for it? How much shipped to 42450? No hurry just looking for one to put a curve in. Thanks

I'll have to check. I had a bunch of /6s forever, then sold them all in one day! But I may have a distributor that was taken out before I sold all of the motors. I'll try to look today and get back to you.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

The blue 72 . Is it a two door and does it have a blue interior ? I'm looking for the two front door panels .

The blue 72 . Is it a two door and does it have a blue interior ? I'm looking for the two front door panels .

Yes, it's a 2 door and has blue interior. I'll have to check their condition as the windshield has been out of it quite awhile.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back