13 Parts cars and 1 parts truck for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pics of the 70 Dodge truck?

I have just a couple. If you need to see anything specific, let me know and I'll take more pics.
The hood is good, one front fender is very nice, and the other is decent, both doors are fairly decent. I still have the 4 speed trans and b/b bellhousing, the exhaust manifolds, motor mounts, and a few other bits.
Dallas
P.S. Just went back and looked at the price I had on the truck. I had just copied and pasted the list and didn't update all the prices. $500 was before I sold some of the parts. lol

Attachments

• IMG_7204 (Small).JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 3,009
  • IMG_7208 (Small).JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 3,002
Need engine harness for my76 duster. shipping to 32259.

Yes Fort Lost In The Woods. Spent a fine winter there back in 1977. Had basic and MOS school. Lovely place, it was -76* the day I left.:lol:

Need engine harness for my76 duster. shipping to 32259.

Yes Fort Lost In The Woods. Spent a fine winter there back in 1977. Had basic and MOS school. Lovely place, it was -76* the day I left.:lol:

Which engine do you have?

You should have stuck around for another day or two. We always say if you don't like MO weather, just stay around as it will change in a couple of days.

Dallas

Would you happen to have the clutch/brake pedal, and associated linkages and hardware for a 72 duster? Also an A833 NON O/D fourspeed and bellhousing?

Would you happen to have the clutch/brake pedal, and associated linkages and hardware for a 72 duster? Also an A833 NON O/D fourspeed and bellhousing?

I have all the underdash stuff, not sure how much if any of the outside parts. Motor and trans were gone before I bought the car. I can check and get back to you.
I have a '75 model trans but I think it is o/d.
Thanks,
Dallas

Got the big block bell, thanks!

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking about that today. If you need the clutch fork or anything else just let me know. I was going to include it with the bell, but it put the package over the weight limit.
BTW, I have another bellhousing identical to that one if anyone else needs one.
Dallas

i sure could use one of the lower windshield trim pieces off of one of those swingers 73-76, let me know im in michigan 48047 , thanks ed

Hey do you happen to have the plasic pieces that bolt the grill to the front of a 1973 dart swinger? I Will pay you for them via paypal if you could mail them to me. Thanks chris

Could you take pictures of the lower fenders on the truck? I wish you weren't so far away, I would buy the whole truck. I need the cab.

Hey do you happen to have the plasic pieces that bolt the grill to the front of a 1973 dart swinger? I Will pay you for them via paypal if you could mail them to me. Thanks chris

Possibly. Can you post a pic of where they go so I know exactly which pieces you are referring to?
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Could you take pictures of the lower fenders on the truck? I wish you weren't so far away, I would buy the whole truck. I need the cab.

I'll take some as soon as I can. It might be a day or 2 as I haven't been feeling to well. IIRC, one fender is really nice and the other is decent. The cab and hood aren't too bad, either. I'll sell it to you cheap enough you can come and get it. lol
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

I'll take some as soon as I can. It might be a day or 2 as I haven't been feeling to well. IIRC, one fender is really nice and the other is decent. The cab and hood aren't too bad, either. I'll sell it to you cheap enough you can come and get it. lol
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Haha, 12 hours is a bit too far to drive to get a parts truck. If I had a free weekend, some extra cash, and a rollback I'd be on my way though! Take your time and get well.

Hows the trunk rail and Dutchman on the barracuda? If I bought it how much time could I have to come get it.

Something like this? Bottoms of both fenders are pretty decent. Sorry I couldn't get better ones. It's close to the other cars. The right fender has some minor damage at the front, and the left fender has some at the front but it's worse. Still repairable, though. I have those pics if you want to see them.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_8966.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,746
  • IMG_8977.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 2,753
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back