-
Status
Not open for further replies.

22dog22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have a friend looking for 4 - 14" small bolt pattern wheels in or around the Allentown Pa. area, him and his son are restoring a Plymouth wayfaryer and needs wheels to keep it a roller while he has his wheels sand blasted and repainted any one have some for sale for a good price?

I'm in Walton NY 13856 about 3 hours from there. I have some. I could ship UPS ground. PM me if this might work.

Hmmmm????? I don't have a Wayfarer to check but I don't remember a 4" on 5. I thought all but Imperials had 4.5 on 5

I have what you need. 4 rallies $125 with tires. Danielsville pa. 5 min. north of allentown. I have contacted you before about parts but you never came.

let me have my friend remeasure his wheels to make sure they are or are not 4x14 or 4.5x15.

dave

let me have my friend remeasure his wheels to make sure they are or are not 4x14 or 4.5x15.

dave

Dave, many people don't measure them correctly so they end up with the wrong measurements. Here is a chart that shows how to measure them. As long as the wheel will clear the drums it doesn't matter if they are 14" or 15".

Bill

Attachments

• bolt_pattern.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 106
You guys are correct about wayfayer not being small bolt pattern. Even as far back as the mid 30's Most mopars are 5 lug on a 4.5" bolt circle. Imperials are the exception for a few years (maybe 58-66?) and are 5 lug on 5.0" bolt circle.

he is spot on
You guys are correct about wayfayer not being small bolt pattern. Even as far back as the mid 30's Most mopars are 5 lug on a 4.5" bolt circle. Imperials are the exception for a few years (maybe 58-66?) and are 5 lug on 5.0" bolt circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back