[Found!] 1958-1962 Dual Four Oval Air cleaners.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

easymotorspo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: 1958-1962 Dual Four Oval Air cleaners. Would prefer nothing new, beat up, worn & rust preferred. Must be willing to mail or meet. PayPal a plus. Thanks, Erick

57EF8C1F-3051-407E-B052-E93F398D97D2.jpeg

Wanted: 1958-1962 Dual Four Oval Air cleaners. Would prefer nothing new, beat up, worn & rust preferred. Must be willing to mail or meet. PayPal a plus. Thanks, Erick

View attachment 1715694830
Well, your using my picture, from my for sale ad on various Mopar sites.
Yet you don't have an interest in purchasing mine?

Well, your using my picture, from my for sale ad on various Mopar sites.
Yet you don't have an interest in purchasing mine?
well, I went to google and typed in 1958-1962 Dual four barrel oval air cleaner, and that photo is the best picture of what i was looking for popped up. I didn't know they where for sale. I apologize and will be glad to remove it from my post and find another picture. This is the only site that I posted on. I may be interested in yours, I am not looking for anything mint as these would be going on a dual four barrel Poly in a 31 Dodge Rat rod. I sincerely apologize , Erick

FOR SALE - Mopar Air Cleaners. Inline Dual 4bbl. Long & Short Ram. 58-64 Cars.

Well, you found that picture on the internet.
Can't fault you at all for doing it that way.
Once it's out there on the internet, it's there forever.
No objection, in you keeping it in your ad.
You didn't know where it originated from.
I figure you saw my ad on one of the numerous Mopar sites that i follow, and advertise on.
Then i figured you didn't like my price, for a nice pair, of them, complete with air filter elements, and didn't want to pay the price, as your looking for cheap ones, if you think those can be found for cheap, even in beat up, rusty, condition.

I know you didn't think how expensive they are to purchase, with new air filter elements, too.

And, yes, they are used on the Poly 318 dual 4bbl engine, as my description states.

In a way, your helping me sell them, by using my picture, even if they are out of your price range.
Giving me more exposure, for somebody that might be interested.

FYI
I haven't refreshed, renewed, lots of my previous for sale ads, as i knew i was going in for heart surgery this past Nov. 30th, and didn't know how recovery was going to be.
And didn't have the motivation, desire, attitude, in keeping up with for sale ads.
I'm, slowly now getting a better attitude back.

Last edited:
FOR SALE - Mopar Air Cleaners. Inline Dual 4bbl. Long & Short Ram. 58-64 Cars.

Well, you found that picture on the internet.
Can't fault you at all for doing it that way.
Once it's out there on the internet, it's there forever.
No objection, in you keeping it in your ad.
You didn't know where it originated from.
I figure you saw my ad on one of the numerous Mopar sites that i follow, and advertise on.
Then i figured you didn't like my price, for a nice pair, of them, complete with air filter elements, and didn't want to pay the price, as your looking for cheap ones, if you think those can be found for cheap, even in beat up, rusty, condition.

And, yes, they are used on the Poly 318 dual 4bbl engine, as my description states.

In a way, your helping me sell them, by using my picture, even if they are out of your price range.
Giving me more exposure, for somebody that might be interested.

FYI
I haven't refreshed, renewed, lots of my previous for sale ads, as i knew i was going in for heart surgery this past Nov. 30th, and didn't know how recovery was going to be.
And didn't have the motivation, desire, attitude, in keeping up with for sale ads.
I'm, slowly now getting a better attitude back.
Again I apologize & hope you feel better. Erick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back