1964 Plymouth Barracuda...will a gtx 14 inch hubcap fit over a 14 inch rallyee wheel?

-

Pa's Toy

Reaction score
found a set of rallyee wheels sbp for my car...interested because they will allow a wider tire due to their 5.5 inch width.....will 144 inch hubcaps designed for steel wheels fit properly on the rallyee wheels...I have a set of 14 inch Plymouth spinners from a GTX that I would like to use. Don't want to spend cash on the rims if they won't accommodate the hubcaps...with thanks. Greg

It will depend on the wheel cover. Some don't have enough relief to account for the way the hub sticks out on the rally wheels. Maybe post a photo of your wheel covers and we can get a better idea.

I've got two 14" rallye's that are just rollers on a car in the shop. If I've got a 14" hubcap similar to what you have, I will try it for you.

Wheel 1.jpg

wheel 2.jpg

wheels 3.jpg

Here are the wheels....I was hoping that the raised centre might be sufficient to fit over the rallyees ,,,,,that everyone for your input...can always take the hubcap with me but thought Id save myself a long round trip with a little advice beforehand...with thanks

-
Back