-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65BCODA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 65 273 2bl carb to pan.All brackets/pullies complete. Originaly pulled from my car 5yrs ago, it was a runner.
Tired of moving it around the shop. I will never do anything with it.
Price: (2) Cases of Budweiser ...... No Lite..Fully Leaded only

Need beer to finish car.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

PM if interested.

2 Cases?Isn,t a 12 pack called a case in the U.S?We have 28 and 30 packs 5% here in Canada.So 1 pack?J/K Good deal for someone needing.8)

12=12PK
24= Case

Participation in libations is dependant upon how cold at arrival.

MGD is for you highrollers. LOL

Basic functionality is what I'm after, just like my car.

Only if you were in St.Louis, (home of Budweiser) I'd give you 4 cases.

Hey Roger if you can deliver that puppy I will give ya 3 cases of BUGWIESER........But ya gotta be careful not to get a boil in ya Pit carrying it.

how far from port charlotte I drink rum but I am sure ive got a couple of cases of bud around here somewere? hid them from my brother who always is thirsty but never buys anybody got a brother like that? love the guy he is just cheap.

MGD's the brand for me simply because when i'm finished having a good cold one of them i dont have to spend the rest of my day chasing some goat. I have to find a goat to lick under his tail to get that bad taste out of my mouth when i drink that other stuff.
Small Block

MGD's the brand for me simply because when i'm finished having a good cold one of them i dont have to spend the rest of my day chasing some goat. I have to find a goat to lick under his tail to get that bad taste out of my mouth when i drink that other stuff.
Small Block

That's the funniest quote I have read in some time! LOL

8 hrs from Mobile

That thong has been in more mouths than a dental drill LOL

Aloha...I'll stop in Tennessee and grab it on my way, please send ticket info...............

Pits are kept shaved, no ingrowen hairs...............

Haven't had the airboat out in a while, time to knock the cobbwebs out of it though....

Not sure about Port Charlotte but guessing 4-5 hrs north of ya.

We keep our goats tied up,no chasing as well as shaved no ingrowen hairs.....LOL

nooooo...but I'd be willing to pay for a trip to hawaii if the thongs are hand delivered :snakeman:

Oh Mike, please don't tease me like that. I haven't had a vacation in over 8 years and have never seen Hawaii except in pictures.

Truth be told Roger, you're the only one who's had that thong in his mouth. The other guy Ken just put it on his head.

well I'm guessin I'm in for the two cases of ice cold budweiser now we just gotta figure out when is good. shoot me a pm when ready we'll werk it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back