1965 barracuda cheap. Not mine

-

67/6barracuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this is not a for sale add, there is a guy selling a 65’ barracuda 273 10mins from me cheap it’s pretty damn solid he’s asking $600 very reasonable dude. I bought a 67’ parts car from him. Just passing info along I don’t want it to get crushed. Just passing along the info. Cheers

E3BA4B22-8284-4277-927B-4899A7AC46C4.png

Hey guys this is not a for sale add, there is a guy selling a 65’ barracuda 273 10mins from me cheap it’s pretty damn solid he’s asking $600 very reasonable dude. I bought a 67’ parts car from him. Just passing info along I don’t want it to get crushed. Just passing along the info. Cheers

View attachment 1716022273
Good luck with finding the rear window. I seen a rear window awhile back for $650.

There was a Mopar grave yard field of dreams a few years back in Missouri. I was stationed at FT Leonardwood wasn’t to far from there. Wish I could remember the name of it.

Very few and far between. I walked away from a couple of 67-69 barracuda's because of the limited parts available, I pre 70-72 darts, 71-73 scamp, 70-74 duster

How can you say few and and far between, when I just found 3 by doing a search? Lol. Imagine how many are out there by actually looking hard. To clarify,.I'm speaking about the rear window you said good luck on finding.

How can you say few and and far between, when I just found 3 by doing a search? Lol. Imagine how many are out there by actually looking hard. To clarify,.I'm speaking about the rear window you said good luck on finding.
As I said, it's been a long time since I was looking and when I was they wasn't a easy thing to find, I'm probably going back 10 years ago.

There was a Mopar grave yard field of dreams a few years back in Missouri. I was stationed at FT Leonardwood wasn’t to far from there. Wish I could remember the name of it.
There's suppose to be one in Wright city Missouri but every time I inquire about it people don't remember the name of it or it's exact location so I figured that it's bs.

There's suppose to be one in Wright city Missouri but every time I inquire about it people don't remember the name of it or it's exact location so I figured that it's bs.
I talked to the guy who owned it and use to have the address. I google earth his property back then and it sure was a beautiful sight. He collected all his life and got to old to doing anything with them. He had some real money gems stored away but his junk yard was well organized and just mopars cool as hell.

the one by ft leonardwood closed years ago due to the death of the owner. think his name was ron something. he died of cancer. cars and parts went everywhere.

the one by ft leonardwood closed years ago due to the death of the owner. think his name was ron something. he died of cancer. cars and parts went everywhere.
Yes that is it, I remember having a conversation with him and he invited me to his property regrettably I didn’t make it. Here is the old thread of it Mopar Field of Dreams!

-
Back