1966 Barracuda Formula S 273HP with 4-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled draglink and steering box today, parts will be on the way Monday!

Only about 2 weeks, maybe 3 on the car guys and I lose the storage =(

LMK what is of use and I'll put it aside. I planned to pull the front suspention and torsion bars along with the rear (7.25) and the spring hangers.

Gary

Gary, draglink, hump, brackets and accelerator arrived safe last night! Thanks for the deal, you are an outstanding FABO member!
Rocky65

Is the trim under the back window gone? I would like it if not. All three pieces with the fish emblem. Also please PM me a price on the door panels and a pillars, armrests. Prices on all would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Is the trim under the back window gone? I would like it if not. All three pieces with the fish emblem. Also please PM me a price on the door panels and a pillars, armrests. Prices on all would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

It is there but has some pitting. I'll try to take pictures this weekend.

need front wheel well chrome, front bumper, and still want first dibs on shifter when available!!

OK, I'm looking for a hurst box on Ebay now. I'll check out the wheel chrome on Sunday.

Guys the next 2 weeks will be real hectic with some home projects taking priority and Mopars at Englishtown on the 14th.

If something is time senstive please indicate as such and I'll try to bump it up the list. I have two last deals I have to package and ship this week and I should be all caught up on the deals already struck.

The car is slated for final stripping on the 22nd, that is when I lose my storage on the car.

Gary

What condition is the trunk divider board with hinge and hardware and the spare tire cover board in?

What condition is the trunk divider board with hinge and hardware and the spare tire cover board in?

To be frank last time I looked they were in pretty good condition, I don't think it was every used. I'll try to check out the hinge this weekend.

interested in the bumpers, as long as they are straight, i can deal with the chrome issue. how much, also dibs still on the shifter handle. thanks, Joe

Posting more pics...

The trunk hinges work well and are tight, the rear seat door hinge between the back and trunk works good, I doubt it was used much by the looks of things.

DSCN3556.jpg

DSCN3557.jpg

DSCN3558.jpg

DSCN3559.jpg

DSCN3560.jpg

DSCN3561.jpg

DSCN3562.jpg

DSCN3563.jpg

DSCN3564.jpg

DSCN3565.jpg

both bumpers, front wheel well chrome, how much please, looks like you have been busy on this parts car, lots of good stuff.

I'll be at Englishtown on Saturday for the annual Mopars at E-town event for anyone looking to save on shipping. Just try to get hold of my in the next day if you want me to bring anything down.

Gary

will you sell the instrument panel?
Thanks and best regards
maxracer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back