1966 Barracuda Formula S 273HP with 4-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the steel dashboard with or without instrument cluster,heater and glove box trim. I'm interested in these part/parts. Thanks 65 ragtop

Do you still have the steel dashboard with or without instrument cluster,heater and glove box trim. I'm interested in these part/parts. Thanks 65 ragtop

I have the steel dash, the cluster and heater control bezel is gone though.

I'm still interested in the dashboard.can you get a shipping quote to 21740
and price and payment info. I don't have paypal,money order ok? Reply with a pm. Thanks

saw the long lug nuts in some pics - would buy what you have - send pm with price...

what do you want for the steering column and wheel shipped to32905 please let me know thanks

was needing armrests for front. Trim around trunk hinged panel, cover for trunk latch, inside piece. Thanks

I might have some of the trim near the trunklid hing area, but I think everything else is gone.

what do you want for the steering column and wheel shipped to32905 please let me know thanks

Do you really want the steering wheel? To be honest it has a number of cracks. I'll do the column alone shipped for $130 CT-->FL You can have the wheel for cost of shipping

Do you really want the steering wheel? To be honest it has a number of cracks. I'll do the column alone shipped for $130 CT-->FL You can have the wheel for cost of shipping
i will take both let me know total and how you want payed can do money order or pay pal thanks mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back