Status
Not open for further replies.

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey folks!
I am in need of a body/shell only with good trunk gutters and possibily the lt trunk extension as well as the lt rocker and a few pieces around the windshield. I do not need any bolt on sheetmetal! I live 40 miles Northwest of Houston, Tx. and willing to travel a short distance to pick up. If you or someone you know has what I need email me at
[email protected]

I might have what you would need in North Central Oklahoma. Do you want just the parts you named or do you need the whole shell?

Parts will do! I need both lt & rt trunk gutters from factory seam near rear glass to where they drop down beside the taillights. The lt rocker, mainly the top side under the threshold trim. Mine rusted where the screws went into the rocker to hod that trim down. The windshield pieces I can make. I could also use a lt trunk floor extension, mainly the piece that drops to the bottom of the 1/4. If you have these let me know and how muck as well as shipping.

Thanks,
Robert
UR Kustoms

Parts will do! I need both lt & rt trunk gutters from factory seam near rear glass to where they drop down beside the taillights. The lt rocker, mainly the top side under the threshold trim. Mine rusted where the screws went into the rocker to hod that trim down. The windshield pieces I can make. I could also use a lt trunk floor extension, mainly the piece that drops to the bottom of the 1/4. If you have these let me know and how muck as well as shipping.

Thanks,
Robert
UR Kustoms

I will check the parts cars to see what I may have as soon as the rest of the 14 inches of snow melts. Barely breaking freezing is not letting it melt too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back