1967 Cuda FB project

-
Off to Florida for 10 days Friday so we are pushing to get a couple things done and out of the shop. Not much happening on Cuda.:protest: Hoping to find a clean 99-02 dodge truck 2 wheeler to drive home while there.
Still trying to decide which way to put my aftermarket windshield wiper mech in. The hole in the cowl is open now for easy access but I need to make sure I can service it in the future if needed.
I will finish up exhaust this morning and get that done so it can be coated before it rusts up.
Man, I wish I had more time.....................................

I finished welding the exhaust together and now is on it's way to the coater. Off to other projects before vaca!!!:blob:

Off to Florida for 10 days Friday so we are pushing to get a couple things done and out of the shop. Not much happening on Cuda.:protest: Hoping to find a clean 99-02 dodge truck 2 wheeler to drive home while there.
Still trying to decide which way to put my aftermarket windshield wiper mech in. The hole in the cowl is open now for easy access but I need to make sure I can service it in the future if needed.
I will finish up exhaust this morning and get that done so it can be coated before it rusts up.
Man, I wish I had more time.....................................

I'm glad to hear that you're taking into consideration serviceability. The perfect build would be a car that you can access all of the pain in the butt areas. The tight space between the firewall and back of engine always makes me cuss.

Just ignore that ticking sound coming from the box in your mail tomorrow. It's probably an alarm clock.

snkebit, it's been a while since I checked your thread out. Man the 'Cuda looks awesome. I really wish I could fabricate as well as you. You have a special old school talent! I would almost bet that when your car is finished it will end up in a magazine. Keep at it buddy.

snkebit, it's been a while since I checked your thread out. Man the 'Cuda looks awesome. I really wish I could fabricate as well as you. You have a special old school talent! I would almost bet that when your car is finished it will end up in a magazine. Keep at it buddy.

Thank you!!! Nice to hear that once and a while.:prayer:

Crap! Haven't been able to do anything t the Cuda. :protest: Too busy tying up loose ends before leaving on vacation. Dammit!! Gonna miss my car....:wack:

You don't have to leave town just because of the rumor about what's coming in the mail.

Those folks at Walmart's sporting department sure look at you funny when you ask them if they have any C4 in stock...

It's nice to see you guys have a twisted sense of humor.

those folks at walmart's sporting department sure look at you funny when you ask them if they have any c4 in stock...

timex , takes a licking, and keeps on ticking

Those folks at Walmart's sporting department sure look at you funny when you ask them if they have any C4 in stock...

What humor? The ATF should be casing your place as we speak.....:pottytra:

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are headed to the west coast of FLA right?

Nice area. No where near me as I am up in the NE an hour SW of Jacksonville. The weather is a lot better than up there. Have a safe trip.

-
Back