Not open for further replies.

mattydean

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Rough shape has radio cut out lens in good shape

30 plus ride

Speed o and other gauges faces in great shape gas gauge card board backing no good seems to have gotten wet at some point

25 plus ride

Attachments

• CIMG4824.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 951
  • CIMG4825.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 750
  • CIMG4826.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 534
  • CIMG4827.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 555
Flagging this thread. Maybe you'll still have it when I have money. Good luck

I guess, I should ask, White knight are you in need of a specific rallye dash part? Perhaps I or someone else here can help you out with what you need...

I guess, I should ask, White knight are you in need of a specific rallye dash part? Perhaps I or someone else here can help you out with what you need...

Very cool ......i was just being an *** laughing at the old thread but in all seriousness, a lot of FABO members ship to OZ and its the FABO way to help out....thanks Mr. Rocky JS

We've probably all done that at one point! It's funny when it happens - no doubt!

Just thought I would ask since diggin' up a 2 year old thread he was looking for something specific. He had "lens" in his title and lord knows I have a stack of those!

I've bought some good stuff and sold some good stuff to good folks here on FABO, and I appreciate the service.

It would be a bonus if, in their celebration of selling their stuff, guys would mark their threads as SOLD to lessen the likelihood of this from happening.
:burnout:

I've bought some good stuff and sold some good stuff to good folks here on FABO, and I appreciate the service.

It would be a bonus if, in their celebration of selling their stuff, guys would mark their threads as SOLD to lessen the likelihood of this from happening.
:burnout:

On some of the older threads there is no ability to mark them sold. I just went through that with some studs I sold a couple years ago. I keep getting pms about them even in the thread they are listed as sold, shipped and I have no more studs.

OY.... whiteknights post threw this to the top. Never look at the date... FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back