-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparderek

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car has been in a heated garage for for 30 years. It is a hole bunch of factor parts because there where no repop parts in 1980. There is no title that comes with this car ...the VIN is one of 271 340 auto s that year.
The cool part about this car is very complete ....with all factory parts.
1968. 340 original oil pan to Carb...Pcv ,wiper motor, radiator and fan shroud, the heat shields from the factory exhaust manifolds still have red paint..... power steering power brakes....
NOS. Exhaust pipes hangers and tail pipes....factory tips in great shape.
727 auto with center console in great shape ...
8 3/4 rear end I have not found out the gear ratio. ( I had a Formula S VERT with 3 55's) fingers crossed
Perfect dash!!!! Last time I sold a dash this nice and complete I got $1000. .....but we now have a toxic market.

All the seats are in great shape...clean and pit right back in.
Rare Conv. Only back seat and very nice rear plastics parts ...NO CRACKS!!!! no speaker cutouts.
GTS DOOR PANELS CLEANED SND READY TO GO BACK IN.
Grill and 2 surrounds....very nice..

Trunk panel has been restored at some time.
Trunk lid is an original paint
4 very hard to find mag style hubcaps.

NICE BULGE HOOD WITH. Inserts.
NOS. Drives side 1/4 patch skin.
Passenger side has a full 1/4 off of a super clean car....look at picture s

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_000952.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001036.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001108.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001153.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001247.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001415.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001502.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001551.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001637.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001718.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001752.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001908.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_001942.jpg

View attachment ForumRunner_20121017_002026.jpg

This is not a fire sale!!!! I have a Mopar tattoo on my arm and an original paint slant 6 dart . This is s project and I don't want to be selfish and take the drive line out of this car.... I can take more pictures.

I HAVE A 2012. 24' FLATBED TRAILER AND CAN HELP WITH THE SHIPPING. I WILL BE GOING TO RICHMOND, VA NEXT WEEK ... AND ALSO THE GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAIN S OF TENNESSEE.
THANKS AND HELP ME SAVE THIS CAR.....IF NOT KEEP WATCHING BECAUSE THE TOWN WE LIVE IN WILL SEND US A LETTER FOR UNREGISTERED CAR.....THAN IT WILL NE TIME TO PART IT OUT

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121017_001331.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,325
I don't know $5400. For everything .or .mopar trade and some cash.???
FREE SHIPPING NEXT WEEK BUFFALO TO TENNESSEE
OR
BUFFALO TO RICHMOND, VA
I am going on vacation with the family and I bought an original paint Mopar in VA.

good price for a rare car , titles are easy to get here in Ok , about $125 takes care of it . Good luck with the sale , wish i had an xtra $5400 to watch that rust @ my house . :coffee2:

good price for a rare car , titles are easy to get here in Ok , about $125 takes care of it . Good luck with the sale , wish i had an xtra $5400 to watch that rust @ my house . :coffee2:

If you keep it inside it won't rust...I wish I could keep every car!!! Thanks for looking

hello do you still have the car I am interested i live near Richmond let me know

hello do you still have the car I am interested i live near Richmond let me know

So did you get a chance too look at pictures .....I am on vacation with the family and I am bring another car home.....please let me know if you need it delivered to Richmond. Thanks Derek

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121023_193001.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,839
Man I wish i had the money I would buy this in a heart beat! good luck with the sale!

That TRAILER is going Buffalo to Pa, bought a car in VA, Myrtle beach, SC and went through the mountains of NC and Tennessee ....didn't know it was back there....I was selling the trailer on this site because I wanted a 2 or three car TRAILER ...

I'm also a little surprised it hasn't wold, but this is not the right time of year to sell a convertible, even a project. For what it's worth our GTS convertible was for sale for about two years before we bought it (but that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the internet).

I wish my state would be good about getting a title. I need to check on how to get one with a bill of sale.

Do you have a way of getting a title?

I'm in Harrisonburg VA not far from Richmond and if it had a title I would be all over this.

I had a title problem with my 70 Coronet R/T DMV typed in and 8 for a 3 and the Sheriffs Department Deputy was going to come out and check the car out and run the numbers to see if it was stolen and after that DMV told me he would put a new vin tag on it.

I and I said "Over my dead body" you would just make it a paper weight.

If you can get a title let me know I would be interested in the car.

is the title in your name? if it is you can take the vin number,from the dash, down to the secritary of state and for about 15 dollars they will send you a new title. or you might be able to get a salvage title for it. Still wish I had the money for it.

this is going to be a really stupide question but is this a numbers matching car? and is the green on the truck lid the original color, what color is the interior, i ask because i see black interior parts and white seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back