1968 Dodge Dart GT for sale in NJ [Not Mine]

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$8,900
Special $2,995

HMMM... Looks like fresh fluid running out from underneath it. Primer and no rear marher light holes. Might be a great car but a buyer needs to check it over real well.

Also look at the dates on the pictures. 1/30/2008 Could be old pictures and hard to tell what the car actually looks like now. Or the date could just be wrong... Best thing for someone to do is just go look at the car if interested.

Also look at the dates on the pictures. 1/30/2008 Could be old pictures and hard to tell what the car actually looks like now. Or the date could just be wrong... Best thing for someone to do is just go look at the car if interested.

Lots of leaves in the pictures that appear to be pretty fresh. Looks like the pictures would be earlier than the end of Janurary.

Good catch Oklacarcollector...I didnt even notice the fluid on the ground. I did laugh at the $8,999 sticker price. Just on first glance i'd say that floors would atleast need to be treated with rust convertor and rust encapsulator. I usually say cars with the carpet up usually means it leaks like a sivvvv and the carpet just keeps gettin wet.

How common are dart GT's though? i only found like 4 on ebay

incorrect front buckets.. those look like 67 with the hard backs

Although I need another project like a hole in the head, I sent them my contact info. I'm hoping they'll call and I can run up next week some time. If I do I'll post up here.

Keep us posted FZ. I'm intrested to know what shape the car is in and if the guy will budge on price. If so, Elkton to NJ aint a bad trip.

Did someone cut the rear wheel wells out on that car? They look a lot higher/larger than what they should be.

yea, all the plastic is why there is no marker light.lmao

@ fzmax...The dealer probably is one of the *saturday morning special* type dealers. He probably dosnt even have his website inquire link hooked to a working email address:wack:

I went to the NJ craigslist and found the most current posting which was yesterday.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/2733123954.html

Looks like the dude has been listing it about every other day since November 30th. IFFFFFFF...your still intrested...give a call up there and hit him with an offer and see if he bites. If wont deal...F'em...He's probably into the car for more then what people have been offering...or just greedy and trying to milk the $1000 trade-in value he got trading it in. Eitherway, you want no parts of that.

At the end of the day...Its almost the end of the month for him. Worst yet...the holiday stretch. In the small used car game...cars that sit on the lot aint making you any money. And if you aint turnin em over....you aint earnin :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back