1969 Barracuda A56 car with some rare options for sale!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparnutt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 69 barracuda with 24 option codes on the fender tag, E55,D32,W1,W1,D6R,R6,AO1,AO4A56,A62,A86,B51,C16,C55,G11,G33,H51,J25,L31,M21,M31,M47,N85,R21,V76 are all the fender tag codes, the first half of the vin # BH29P9B, The floors and trunk are solid with no rust holes, the body is very solid and straight, the pass side rocker has some rott along with the pass side front fender behind the wheel, both sides rear quarters lower rear extention have about a ten inch rott hole in them, the driver side front fender have a large dent in it, the doors are very solid, over all the car is very solid and complete, this car seems to have alot of the factory installed equiptment still in tacted,this car has factory rear air with rear air switch, this car is also equipped with the very rare red plastic inner fender wells front and rear. Make me a reasonable offer for this nice piece of american mucsle history!!!! More pictures avalible upon request!!!!! Thanks for your intrest!!!!!

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

Is the motor and trans #'s matching? Did you look for/find the build sheet? Asking price?

Is the motor and trans #'s matching? Did you look for/find the build sheet? Asking price?
Yes the motor and trans are #'s matching acording to previous owener, i did look for a build sheet but couldn't find one... I got an offer from a guy of $8500 after he de-coded the fender tag....

Yes the motor and trans are #'s matching acording to previous owener, i did look for a build sheet but couldn't find one... I got an offer from a guy of $8500 after he de-coded the fender tag....

you had an offer for 8500.00 and you still own it? that's silly........

And by the way this is not an auction site. Place the price in your ad.......

Oh gee, I better up the offer, or I may not get it.

no bullshit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back