Not open for further replies.

ThogtheCaveman

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Unfortunately, I have to sell. Here's what I've got:

1969 2 door dart. Not running. A few rusty spots like under the rear window. Most has been treated with rust inhibitors. Interior is pretty good. Not perfect, but not bad either. The vinyl top has been mostly removed. The stuff in the picture is mostly glue residue and not rust. There is some rust on the roof but most of the stuff in the picture is the gunk. No engine or tranny, but whole package comes with the following:

Complete HP 383 (1969 I think) but it's completely dismantled. Intake+carb+distributor I believe it's all original.

Complete 318 (from a '67-'69 barracuda was running when pulled) has x heads and I believe a holley 650. Aircleaner complete with '340 pie tin.

8 3/4 that's been cut to a body specs but the spring perches are still in the original position. Complete 3.23 sure grip 489.

21-spline b body 4 speed. Has the flange end so I think it's from about 1964?

Front end rebuild kit-rubber not poly

Various little parts

Ok, I think this is everything. Price is $3,000 for everything. I'm willing to negotiate so please let me know. Location is Anaheim, CA. At the moment I'm not willing to sell parts separately but will change depending on if I can sell the entire lot. If I've forgotten anything or you want more pictures/questions/whatever please let me know! Thanks for looking!

Oh, and in the pictures there is no grill but I have all of that. It's in good condition I just took off the grill for now. And the tire driver's side tire, I have that off at the moment too.

IMG_3416 (Small).JPG

IMG_3417 (Small).JPG

IMG_3418 (Small).JPG

IMG_3419 (Small).JPG

IMG_3420 (Small).JPG

IMG_3421 (Small).JPG

Wow cant believe you havnt had any offers or anything.If i lived closer i would definetly scoop that up for sure.some good parts there.unfortunately im in canada so sorry.Best of luck.

Thanks everyone!

gdonovan-
The interior is pretty good. The dash has a few cracks, but everything is pretty good. I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow. Oh, it's a bench seat in case you're wondering.

Thanks everyone!

gdonovan-
The interior is pretty good. The dash has a few cracks, but everything is pretty good. I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow. Oh, it's a bench seat in case you're wondering.

I have a friend in your area, perhaps we can arrange something.

Absolutely. PM me and we can arrange something.

Sorry, I would have had photos up, but it's been raining all day-something that rarely happens anymore!

Shipping kills it for me, just can't come up with a good price.

Bayyum - The color is some sort of bluish turquoise and it's non-original. I don't really know too much about it other than that.

gdonovan - Sorry to hear! If you're really interested though PM me again and maybe we can work something out.

Isn't that one of those recall steering wheels? Pretty rare if I remember correctly.

Good luck with the sale, great deal.

I think it is a 68 wheel. Had one like it on the 68 Convertible dart i had for parts. Thought about using it on my dart but didn't like the horn button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back