1970 Dodge Dart GT ~ DarTT

-
congras man! im sooo happy you finally got a car bro!!! ill be tunning into this thread lots

Ah yes thatssss the way I like to buy my cars,not rusted out and do all the work myself except the body work.Than I can say i did this car.Good luck with your build.

congras man! im sooo happy you finally got a car bro!!! ill be tunning into this thread lots

Thanks man, glad to see you got that willy's!

Ah yes thatssss the way I like to buy my cars,not rusted out and do all the work myself except the body work.Than I can say i did this car.Good luck with your build.
Yep! That was my main choice in the GT. Bruce gave me those emblems. Hes an awesome friend and a great guy. He even lets me use his couch to sleep on!:cheers: This car will be done from engine to interior to body by me and with some help from Rob(StrokerScamp)

Thats a lot of trim.... I dig the starbucks ashtrey ;)

Thanks! But its not mine, I can proudly say I don't smoke anymore:-D. Its actually Bruce's in his GT. I wish I could completely overhaul his car just to see the look on his face. He is an amazing friend and I wish I had could somehow magically make him better

I'd find an old 4-door A-body junked out somewhere and cut all the patch panels you need out of it....

Jumping on here to say,,,
Looks like a good start. All the parts seem to be there. And I have seen worst rust on daily drivers. Sending lock set next weeek some time. Congrats Mike

Mike, if you were closer I would give you the stripped shell of the 71 I have. The underside of the car is pretty good. Both 1/4's are no good. rails, cross member, t-bar cross member all great shape. Time for me is short now and with winter comming near would be spring before I could cut it up.

Mike, if you were closer I would give you the stripped shell of the 71 I have. The underside of the car is pretty good. Both 1/4's are no good. rails, cross member, t-bar cross member all great shape. Time for me is short now and with winter coming near would be spring before I could cut it up.
Thats alright. Thanks again HemiPar! I would take that 71 too and make it work, but too bad your all the way up there. Wait, you are nearby in kentucky! I may take you up on that!

-
Back