-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcottick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Duster completely restored. Mini tubbed, springs relocated inboard. 8 3/4 rear with 4.10 gears and yukon axles all new. New race prepped trans 727 reverse manual griner valve body and all the good internals by joels on joy in detroit. 340 with 2000 miles on the rebuild. .030 over bore. trw 10.5 to 1 mild prepped J heads with 2.02 valves edelbrock airgap intake holley 750 carb msd ignition TTI headers. I have a new racer brown cam and lifters for it not installed yet. custom paint, colors are 2002 prowler flame orange and 2002 bright silver metallic. all new interior with 8 point cage installed and painted to match car. new racing buckets and new 5 point harnesses. All new front end with lots of powder coated suspension pieces. all new disc brakes. Weld racing pro star wheels Way to much to list. I have well over double into building this car. Car needs only and exhaust from the headers back.

$14500
Ron

1970 Duster completely restored. Mini tubbed, springs relocated inboard. 8 3/4 rear with 4.10 gears and yukon axles all new. New race prepped trans 727 reverse manual griner valve body and all the good internals by joels on joy in detroit. 340 with 2000 miles on the rebuild. .030 over bore. trw 10.5 to 1 mild prepped J heads with 2.02 valves edelbrock airgap intake holley 750 carb msd ignition TTI headers. I have a new racer brown cam and lifters for it not installed yet. custom paint, colors are 2002 prowler flame orange and 2002 bright silver metallic. all new interior with 8 point cage installed and painted to match car. new racing buckets and new 5 point harnesses. All new front end with lots of powder coated suspension pieces. all new disc brakes. Weld racing pro star wheels Way to much to list. I have well over double into building this car. Car needs only and exhaust from the headers back.

$14500
Ron

i would at least take a rattle can of semi gloss and spray the core support

i would at least take a rattle can of semi gloss and spray the core support[/QUOTE]

Oh I don't know I kind of like that color scheme, she does look nastey tho

Ron...still waiting for the aluminum radiator and fan I paid your for back Februrary 2008 or so....you said someone shipped it for you...and it never got here....you said it was returned to you...and you were going to ship it...and it never got here....i paid you 120 bucks ....

you never provided a tracking number or anything...

and you stopped responding to my emails years ago.....

so I would not buy **** from you...

copy of PM from 2010 that i send you....

Still waiting two years for that radiator to show up....The one I paid 120 dollars for including fan....

Last I heard from you was April 2008...You were shipping it again after it was returned to you because some who you had it shippped screwed UP....

I send you the money...and I have no radiator....????

So what gives????

Tony Santos
1232 Clifton park Ct
las vegas nv 89110

I put my address there encase you lost it and have a conscience about screwing some one out of 120 dollars.....

well...sorry...just saw the ad and got excited that the asshole showed up again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back