1970 duster project

-
as far as the parachute its packed and i have no intention of letting her loose for a while although the motor is getting buttoned up and dynoed this week so im anxious to see what the pulls are like with the monstorous willys six pack settup

as far as the parachute its packed and i have no intention of letting her loose for a while although the motor is getting buttoned up and dynoed this week so im anxious to see what the pulls are like with the monstorous willys six pack settup

any pics of the motor, induction set up????? :drinkers:

here is a few its a six pack setup from willys carbs in carmi illinois willys produces carbs for nascar

Attachments

• i phone pics 033.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 542
  • i phone pics 034.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 531
  • i phone pics 035.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 555
  • i phone pics 036.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 556
  • i phone pics 037.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 526
looks great super scamp what kinda cost was incurred for the march serpentine system it looks like you have power stering and air condition on the pulley set it looks great

nice job.....the wires just dissappeared...I didn't even noticed because there is so much else to catch the eye....mission accomplished,Super Scamp340

very nice looking super scamp and good job hiding the wires thats what im after is very clean and no wires
i would have thought that the march system would be cheaper than the billet specialties piece i already have the billet specialties pully system on my 500 cubic inch stroker motor that going in my 69 daytona project heres a few pics of it it cost 2,750.00 with air and power steering i like it looks good and clean

Attachments

• i phone pics 024.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 622
  • i phone pics 023.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 601
few new pics i have chrome carpet in it now. Dropped the rear end down another inch this will be the ride height

Attachments

• duster interior 013.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 566
  • duster interior 012.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 548
  • duster interior 011.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 558
  • duster interior 009.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 554
  • duster interior 007.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 545
  • duster interior 006.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 572
  • duster interior 004.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 579
  • duster interior 002.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 556
  • duster interior 014.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 564
This thing is super sexy looking props to you, by the way, it could use a lot more rubber in the back!

yes i agree i need more rubber but my quandry is that i can get a 28" tire that will fill the wheel well but my problem is that i like the bf goodrich g force kdw tread pattern by far the best looking and thier tire is more flat and looks wider then any other in a twenty series the only make two tires bigger and they are both 31" tall so i cannot use them and the other tire that will give me the height 28" does not look as wide on the rim as these do what i have now is 285 30 zr 20 they are 26.2 inches tall and the real prob is that my friend runs a tire store if i use whats in stock i can swith them out if i order anything im stuck with it thats the prob right now
so i do agree with the fact that i need more rubber

Love It Other Then The Low-Pro Tires...

Great Job!

Exactly...sure you don't wanna stick some "hogs " under there?...I'll bet you even have some layin' around....then we can all vote.... and you can tell us all to pound rocks

-
Back