1971 Dodge Demon for sale!! fully Restored!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just across the Mecum auction block:
The last factory built 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda Hemi...all original ... Blue/ steelies with dog dished ...extremely low miles ... stored in a heated garage .. never abused .. never restored ... every piece of paper documentation from build to all owner receipts --- all verified by Galen ...

CAR was PERFECT/original/factory original in EVERY way ... date correct plug wires .. you name it...
Sold for $150,000 ... a few years ago ... that car sells for double or more of that price...

IT's a BUYERS market ...I'm DVR'ing the show ... The market is DEAD!

I have that one beat.....I found a 1970 Hemi Cuda, perfectly restored to beyond new condition.....for only $4,800.

All I have to do is provide my full address and name and the lady selling it (due to a divorce...she doesnt drive, and her son is sick in the hospital and she needs fast money) and she will set up everything with Yahoo!Finance....I am just waiting to get a copy of the title from the owner and to hear where to send the cashiers check to.

I cant wait!

http://s349.photobucket.com/albums/q391/shadango_bucket/scam/?albumview=slideshow

(Ok....I know its a scam.....but I can dream cant I ?? LOL)

I have that one beat.....I found a 1970 Hemi Cuda, perfectly restored to beyond new condition.....for only $4,800.

All I have to do is provide my full address and name and the lady selling it (due to a divorce...she doesnt drive, and her son is sick in the hospital and she needs fast money) and she will set up everything with Yahoo!Finance....I am just waiting to get a copy of the title from the owner and to hear where to send the cashiers check to.

I cant wait!

http://s349.photobucket.com/albums/q391/shadango_bucket/scam/?albumview=slideshow

(Ok....I know its a scam.....but I can dream cant I ?? LOL)

Nothing like stripping out the body of the message to fit your agenda.

The perfecto 1970 'Cuda 340 for $27,000, sold at the MECUM Auction that was broadcast live on HDNet. You can Google Mecum auction results, or the owner Dana Mecum, if you doubt.

That is all ...

Nothing like stripping out the body of the message to fit your agenda.

The perfecto 1970 'Cuda 340 for $27,000, sold at the MECUM Auction that was broadcast live on HDNet. You can Google Mecum auction results, or the owner Dana Mecum, if you doubt.

That is all ...

Dude, relax .

We all know the market is way down at least for 'collector' cars.

I have been searching for a driver and it seems that the market is still up for those, for the most part.

I was making a joke and relating it to my own personal experience (yes, it really happened)

If you took my post the wrong way, sorry for that. My only "agenda" was to make a joke...you mentioned that the marlet has come way down and I thought my recent experience could be related, joke wise.

Any ways , for those of us who cant swing $150k for a car, the market could still be seen as pretty "up".....$150k for a car that sold for $5k (?) isnt a bad margin anyways. LOL At least they are getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back