1971 Dodge Demon for sale!! fully Restored!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

3.2carrera

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys, well I have a GREAT Dodge Demon for sale.
The car started out as a V6. And was fully restored
and converted to a 340 ci. I bought the car from a
muscle car collector in Minnesota. The restoration job was done
by professionals, And No
Rust...
When the car was restored everything was striped
down and replaced. The car is "as new". Interior (
Seats, steering wheel,Carpet.) Suspension(
Bushings,controls arms, shocks,engine mounts,ect...),
Wheels, Tires, brakes,Chrome,wiring, Everything .. The
Motor is a Built 340Ci that has After-market Hooker
Longtube headers with 3' inch Flowmaster Exhaust-All
like new. The transmission has been rebuilt to handle
the power of the motor(Performance built). The rear
axle is a correct 8 3/4. There is a quick ratio
steering rack, with power steering. Even the
undercarriage is like new. Priced at $26,000

And less than 10,000 mile on the restoration!!

Any Questions please call @ 818-421-8961
or email @ [email protected]

Best Regards,

Joey B.

Can also send more photos.

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

i see you found the site( i gave you the adress at Bobs in burbank) good luck!

i have seen this car in person,it is super clean,and runs excellent..

Looks nice, but a little steep for a /6 car. IMO.

+1.

Nicely done on the restoration. Too bad the car is lacking the factory rallye gauge dash which was standard equipment on all '71 340 Demons, as well as 1971 Duster 340s.

The market for all classic cars, and even new high performance cars, is really down right now, due to the economic mindset throughout the USA.

Take a look at the late 2007 and to date - 2008 classic car auction results, including Barrett-Jackson Jan.2008, to see how far Mopar prices have fallen.

A friend on mine just sold his prisitine, fuly documented from the first day of ownership / purchase from the Chrysler Plymouth dealer in 1971, 1971 Duster 340, all matching numbers, all straight, zero rust factory body panels, garaged since brand new, for $19,000. The car had 42,000 actual, documented miles, was a 4 speed car with buckets, superb example.

That car would have probably brought at least mid - $20s or more, 18 months ago. Tough times = tough market for toys.

Good luck with this one and if you don't sell, enjoy driving it!

Looks nice, but a little steep for a /6 car. IMO.Look closer, it was an ultra rare V6 car

I think there are a lot of people out there that automatically say V6 whenever they talk of a 6 cylinder vehicle. I see dealers doing it all of the time.

It can be hard to come up with a price on a car like that. First it is a clone so it will not bring the money of the real deal. But... It is a VERY nice well done car that would be hard to build for the money he is asking.

One thing I will say..... (As above I would correct the dash) That is a very nice car that you could drive anytime without the worry of having a restored original take a beating on the street. I would pay $19,000 for it and drive it.

It can be hard to come up with a price on a car like that. First it is a clone so it will not bring the money of the real deal. But... It is a VERY nice well done car that would be hard to build for the money he is asking.

One thing I will say..... (As above I would correct the dash) That is a very nice car that you could drive anytime without the worry of having a restored original take a beating on the street. I would pay $19,000 for it and drive it.

In todays market, I think that,even with the quality of this car, prices are in the tank. Some of the busiest and oldest Mopar websites report, over and over again, that not many, if any, cars are selling at this time. The economic climate is in the tank, not many loans being made, much tougher loan qualification standards being applied including home equity lines.

On moparts, several guys who are in the car and parts resale business started threads there, that basically they could not sell anything these days

I'd buy this car in the mid-teens, no more at this time.

Of course, as the spring and summer cruise season gets into swing, this car may sell, as they did a great job with the restoration.

I completely agree that buying a well-restored, non-numbers car is a great way to go, because you are not worried about driving it.

The down side is if you have to sell. Unless you find just the right buyer, the car will never be worth what a real factory born 340 car brings.

But if you want to ride, and look great doing that, this car looks like a great way to go, without all the hassles of having to build it yourself (finding the parts, getting the body and paint right --- major $$$, getting the car on the road).

The best to the seller, and enjoy the car while you have it!

Beautiful ride, but I have to agree with some of the others that have already posted to this thread...asking price is just too high. Even the originals aren't bringing what you're asking right now. And, yes I know it NOW has a 340 in it and has the look of a 340 car, but in all truth a /6 car with a 340 installed is still just a /6 car. The great feeling one gets from having a wonderful restoration done such as this is outstanding, but, unfortunately spending the amount of money that is takes for such a restoration should only be done by the owner/builder that is going to enjoy the car. Reason being, spending that much does not usually bring the same or better return for the investor unless the car is a rare car to begin with...this particular vehicle of which is not. Good luck with your sale and if it doesn't bring what you want for it and therefore ends up not being sold, enjoy the wonderful car you have made it.

This car has been For Sale on a number of websites for months.

Definitely a first class job on the restoration.

I think the seller is a dealer, and trying all his sale options.

BTW HDNet has the Mecum auction on live, from Indy.

There was a MINT 1967 Dart convertible, equally good restoration, with a beautiful detail job, with every nut and bolt perfect. The 273 was replaced by a Mopar Performance 402 stroker - 435 horsepower, with the original 273 included. The car was perfecto - straight as an arrow, every piece of trim replated or replaced NOS, interior wonderfully detailed, everything new.

Red with dark red buckets, console automatic, new bumpers, underhood fully detailed, eat off the underside, ===> totally perfect trailer queen with matching # 273 HP...every document from new...complete history, original body, always garaged since new...incredible car...best A body convert.EVER

Purchased for $24K...

A similar level 1970 SuperBee, factory born 440+6 car, incredible resto, all documents from new...top bid ===> ~ $40K

Mopar prices are DOWN...

Well guys, I know I'll catch some flack for this, but here goes. Its a 37 year old car. How many of you have a car about that old, that has ALL the parts that it came from back then. One thing is for sure, if it was an original 340 car in the same condition, it would be sold by now. I know all the cars I've owned had different things done to them after I purchased it. It could be as simple as a cam change, or different rear gears, change it over to a 4-speed, add side stripes, or even sport mirrors. If it was all original, then it should be sold at some of the "bigger TV auctions" and we would all be amazed that it was bringing in a lot of money! It is what it is, a VERY nice Demon, with a 340 now. I would love to own it, but it is out of my price range also. So I have to build it my way, a little at a time. Enjoy it when you can....

i agree with you..heck..if everythign stayed teh same there woudln't be too many 340s left on the road...the 340 dmeon i have for sale..it came out of a 340 challenger that wa now completely worthless.... original 340s are for teh collectors... the other 340s are for the drivers ;-) bump to you man..tryin to sell mine too.. ur looks a lot more original with mine :-D..mines more resotmod/custom ;-)

very nice on the out side,, great color,, but dash and interior are to plain IMO,, ide like at least buckets,,not the /6 interior,,but still a nice car,, some one will buy it and enjoy it,,

Hey Guys !!!

SOOOOOO Who wants this Beautiful Demon!!!

Drives Amazing, Feel free to Call and come take a look, You'll fall in love!!

P.S- fstfish66 -what car is that in the photo??? its really cool =)

I'll agree. Its hella good looking now with the 340. /6 or not, i would drive it to hell & back.

Thats a sweet ride man. If I had the cash to do it, thats exactly how I would restore my duster. Good luck on the sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back