1971 Dodge Demon Hemi install

-
now I remember....Dick SAID "nice car Denny"..when he gave me the cigar....the cigar was a little soggy at the chewed end limiting the message area....

it's one piece worth keeping....what ya been working on Mark?

it's one piece worth keeping....what ya been working on Mark?

I removed the rear end from the Demon since I was happy with the fit and put it back up on the rotesssore to paint the under side of the trunk. Not that much to report really.

hey HemiMark, did i understand correctly; did you sell the red hemi duster you had(have)?? and now you're working on a demon, is that gonna be a hemi too?

hey HemiMark, did i understand correctly; did you sell the red hemi duster you had(have)?? and now you're working on a demon, is that gonna be a hemi too?

I did sell my Hemi Orange Duster........... wow... i miss that hot rod..... The Demon is going to be a 440......... with 6 x 2 induction ...

Attachments

• 6X2 (2).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 676
I did sell my Hemi Orange Duster........... wow... i miss that hot rod..... The Demon is going to be a 440......... with 6 x 2 induction ...

so that's what that motor is for, that is one cool a$$ motor :love4::love4: but it ain't fitting under a stock flat hood, :toothy7:

I heard that those 6 stacks are going to be poking through the hood!

Yes they are. I have been toying with the idea of using a simular stack like the ones used on Hillborn injection.

Attachments

• 0709sr_04_z+hilborn_injection+injector_stacks.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 682
What about something like this. This car use to run around here, havent seen it latley though.

Attachments

• i12965.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 632
  • i12967.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 663
  • i12969.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 652
My good friend Allen came over and tinted Big Blue's windows. They turned out great.

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Does that mean It's definatley going to Columbus? Did you get a diffrent spedometer gear ....so your not going 52 mph in the fast lane thinking your going 65mph and gettin the finger my everybody?

Does that mean It's definatley going to Columbus? Did you get a diffrent spedometer gear ....so your not going 52 mph in the fast lane thinking your going 65mph and gettin the finger my everybody?

no, no new gear but now I know I can't drive in the left lane! I think I'm going to take it.... we will see...

are you sure that truck wasn't the one used on The Sanford and Son show?.....Fred?

-
Back