1973 Dart Sport worth?

-

kybishop

Reaction score
I found this close to home. What would you guys think it would be worth roughly?

It is 32,000 original miles, matching number 318. Brother of the man that owned it and passed away confirmed the mileage as original.
All original but paint and wheels. Has original wheels and hubcaps. Paint is fair, could be better. Original color was more of a gold/cream color.

Thanks.

Redmon

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 169
  • dart2.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 166
  • dart3.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 172
  • dart4.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 167
  • dart5.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 192
  • dart6.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 173
  • dart7.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 196
  • dart8.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 192
  • dart9.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 166
Pictures are best I could do. Didn't realize they would show up so small. Limited to the add I got them from. Hmm.

$9,000. I thought it was a nice looking car too. Enjoyed talking to the gentleman that owns it. Haven't seen one with the hood and grill like that myself on the sport. I have not personally looked at them a lot though, just have not seen the Dart Sport of that year before. Interesting.

Well depends on what you want... Seems high at first but you could easily spend $9000 in body work on a $2500 car to make it look that nice...

Probably not $9000, but it looks really nice. Presuming it is as good as it looks, we all know you'll be into another one for almost as much, or more, by the time it is in that condition.

Looks like they spent some time on the repaint... Glad to see they didn't spray under the hood black.. Flash some cash in front of him if its been for sale for a while he may be eager to sale it...

Thanks guys. You give me some good things to think about and a starting point. I am out of touch with A-bodies. Just getting back into old mopar automobiles.

-
Back