1973 Duster Restoration

-
Alabama huh? That's a nice state to get a car from! HAHAHAHA :)
Whats wrong with Alabama ? There is nothing here.I got the car I wanted.I got a weekend roadtrip with my brother inlaw that I will remember for the rest of my life.We got a border crossing story that will leave you with your jaw dropped when you do close your mouth you will say No ****!! Would I do it again? Damn Right in a second.Dont take your cars for granted WHEN THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE !!!We KNOW ours are gone.

Whats wrong with Alabama ? There is nothing here.I got the car I wanted.I got a weekend roadtrip with my brother inlaw that I will remember for the rest of my life.We got a border crossing story that will leave you with your jaw dropped when you do close your mouth you will say No ****!! Would I do it again? Damn Right in a second.Dont take your cars for granted WHEN THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE !!!We KNOW ours are gone.

Nothing, I live here and love it! Stuff rusts very slowly! You'll have to pm me the story!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

One of the nicest places I've ever lived was Dothan, Alabama. Great people, warm climate, low cost of living. Can't beat it.

-
Back