Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARFIVE

Midwest Moparz
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hoping some one can help out. I am looking for a clean interior rear view mirror for a 74 Dart. I also need the upper rear door panels for a 2 door in black preferably. These are the hard plastic uppers. I would consider other colors that I could dye if they are clean. I also need the front and rear door panels in black for this car. I also need the front pillar covers for 74 Dart 2 door not same as Duster. Lemme know what you got. Thanks for the help FABO.

I have a set of interior panels in black for a '73 and up dart. I am not sure what all is there. Have to look in the box. Bought it for a project that did not happen. I am in eastern pa. Also have seat belts in black.

Yes the 73 dart stuff will work. Please let me know what you have. A pillar posts, rear upper and lower door panels, Front upper and lower door panels. The small plastic trim peice that goes under steering column. Need these in black. Thanks

Yes the 73 dart stuff will work. Please let me know what you have. A pillar posts, rear upper and lower door panels, Front upper and lower door panels. The small plastic trim peice that goes under steering column. Need these in black. Thanks

75 not 73.....
I will check color and condition of these as soon as I can. Car is maroon with black vinyl top but I am not sure about the interior color.

where are you located OK? i am from OK and need body parts for my 74' Swinger....dart docctor has some in Tulsa but looking for something closer than 8 hrs, LOL...sorry to horn in on your post Moparfive :D

Hey Okla, Still waiting on ya. Just a reminder anybody else out there able to help? Thanks. FABO

Hey Okla, Still waiting on ya. Just a reminder anybody else out there able to help? Thanks. FABO

Okla is in a bad way right now. You can read my two threads about being sick and my daughter to be so you will know what is going on. If someone else has them go ahead and don't wait on me.

The mirror looked good when I checked it and the car does have a black interior. I forgot the other parts when I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back