[FOR SALE] 1975 4 door dart part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the 2 spots that would need attention, trunk spare tire well and the driver side lower rear quarter.

IMG_20161202_102132992.jpg

IMG_20161202_101751429_HDR.jpg

I was gonna ask you about the spare tire well.......... Looks just like the one that's in my car........

Oh yeah it's a little rusty everything else in the trunk looks good. Not sure if you know but they do make the bottom floor of the well to cut and weld in, just a thought.

what do you want for the tail lights and maybe that trim panel between the tail lights ??

I didn't see the trim panel between the tail lights in the pics ....is it decent with no dents ??

The panel does have a dent. But the tail lights are nice do you want the housing also. I will sale the housing and light covers for $50 for both plus shipping.y you can have the middle plate.

hi, I am interested in complete gauge cluster if it is still available, need price for parts and shipping to 15956?

If anyone interested in the cruise control assembly , all of it. Still available would like $60. Wire harness, cables and steering column switch.

Gauge cluster face plate, am radio, AC heater controller, front fender emblems and window vent shades are sold. AC system pending (sold once I get it off).

I'm going from a trw to the Saginaw so I need all the brackets too. Let me know what you want for them. I'll pm my address so you can work on a shipping quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back