[FOR SALE] 1975 4 door dart part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only items I have sold are the gauge cluster cover bezel, window vent shades, radio,ac controller, front seat and the fire wall forward AC items. Everything else is still available!

What about the rear bumper filler? I think that's what it's called. It goes between the back bumper and the body. It's a hard rubber piece I think

What about the rear bumper filler? I think that's what it's called. It goes between the back bumper and the body. It's a hard rubber piece I think
do you still have the heater ac control? just need the knobs but willing to buy control unit if I have to.

I could do $40 and drive to meet you. I live outside of Mooresville. I know I'm busy til after the holidays but how bout after Christmas but before New Years?

Tail lights

IMG_20161229_132935038_HDR.jpg

I'm looking for a driver's side front fender with the trim. I'm located in central florida, Zip 34461. Can you ggive me a price?

Thanks,

Larry

I need the complete windshield washer system. the nozzles on the cowl all the connectors, the reservoir tank and motor and whatever else goes with it. the front side kick panels. I may need more but pm me with a price on these items with shipping to 34234. thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back