1975 Road Runner

-
I love the tunnel decal on the trunk. Not a lot came with that.

A friend of mine has two of them. Both in need of restoration.

Ironically, they're both blue, 318, auto, buckets, console, AC, PS, PB, etc.. They were also both one owner cars when he got each of them. The only differences between the two is that one of them has all blue interior, and the other is blue and white. And one of the two is a SureGrip car.

image.jpg

That's a sweet car for that price. I'd drive it.

you know, that is alot of effort put into that ad, to be asking so little. I have seen ads for cars going for 5 times that and the ads are half-a$$ed.

hopefully there is someone out there searching for this exact car. Someone that had this car is HS, left for college driving one, or took their wife on their first date in this car. Hopefully they will continue to care for it and maintain this time machine

Personally when I see this car the opening song to WKRP in Cincinatti begins to play in my head and I get a little acid reflux, but thats just me :)

Of course they are. As well as the F-body ones.....and I'd own any clean one.

Lol!

Yeah, my buddy had a '71 440+6 4spd RR, but it sucked because it wasn't a "real roadrunner, '68-'70". He's currently working on a 71 383 RR. I wish he wouldn't waste his money, considering it's not real!

As mentioned above the 1976-1980 F-body (Volare) Roadrunners were also an interesting car. I bought one brand new in 1976 and it was a very fun car to own and drive.

Oh, here we go again.

Chrysler put Road Runner badging on it, that makes it a Road Runner. A muscle car? No. A Road Runner? Yes.

Ya ok Mopar also put Daytona decals on ram pick-up trucks does that make them daytonas..because last time i checked the Daytona was based on a Charger..face it mopar/fiat has basterdized every good model they ever had..

Ya ok Mopar also put Daytona decals on ram pick-up trucks does that make them daytonas..because last time i checked the Daytona was based on a Charger..face it mopar/fiat has basterdized every good model they ever had..

Except the Daytona package on the Ram wasn't part of Fiat.

And this car was all Chrysler.

Move on and get over yourself. You act like the other manufacturers haven't done the same.

The Mustang II based on the Pinto. The "fake" Cobra decals all over it. It was still a Cobra because Ford said it was.

Putting SS badges on a pick up or SUV would have been sacrilege back in the day. GM still did it. That makes them real SS's.

Except the Daytona package on the Ram wasn't part of Fiat.

And this car was all Chrysler.

Move on and get over yourself. You act like the other manufacturers haven't done the same.

The Mustang II based on the Pinto. The "fake" Cobra decals all over it. It was still a Cobra because Ford said it was.

Putting SS badges on a pick up or SUV would have been sacrilege back in the day. GM still did it. That makes them real SS's.

Who cares what the other makers have done..fact is Mopar slapped names on everything doesn't make them what they say they are!!

so...if that isn't a roadrunner...what in the world is my four door 2008 charger ?

oh...and what is this?

2821-2014-dodge-dart-sxt.jpg

-
Back