-
Status
Not open for further replies.

racerbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
this 225 slant 6 is from a dart I am parting out, the engine originally came from a 1981 dodge truck. it comes as shown with the 904 trans, electronic distributor, ect. Engine ran well when car was driven to my house (the scene of the dismantling). Located in La Plata, MD,, local pickup of I can deliver at Chryslers at Carlisle next month. Price $150 (pr $100 for the engine only). Open to trades, I have three A-body cars (73 Dart sport 340, 67 barracuda convertible, & 65 Valiant 2 dr post) and am always looking for something/\. What have you got?

Attachments

• DSC_0959.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC_0960.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 287
yes it is still available . Once is sells I will mark it as such or remove the add. It can be picked up in La Plata, MD or I can deliver at Carlisle on Friday July 8.

If interested PM me

Bob

Hey! I have an 81 RAM se custom manual 150. I just want to know if my trans would work with your engine. Also, if you still have it I would love to come check it out or meet up somewhere. I live in Lancaster Pa.
Thanks!

Hey! I have an 81 RAM se custom manual 150. I just want to know if my trans would work with your engine. Also, if you still have it I would love to come check it out or meet up somewhere. I live in Lancaster Pa.
Thanks!

I ahd computer issues and my current ID is registered to my work email, so I had to reregister to a new username!

Yes I still have it and yes it will work with your manual trans (the crank hub diameter change happened around 1968 or so, which means a 1981 engine will work in a 1981 vehicle with no issues). I wish you would of contacted me a little sooner I could of taked it up with me to Carlisle!

You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 301-509-five748 to discuss the details of when we can meet up.

Bob

Engine and trans still available, can be delivered to Mopar Eastern Classic at MIR on October 29, 2011

Bob

Thanks!
You'd need a manual tansmission flywheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back