-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardude318

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
took this off my 1970 225 slant 6. you can have it. pay shipping. or should i just scrap it?
Located in Gilroy Ca 95020

epkuc3.jpg

do you still have this as i am in very desperate need of a carb for my 70 dart 225 thanks

do you still have this as i am in very desperate need of a carb for my 70 dart 225 thanks

What kind of carb are you looking for? I think I have a Holley 1920, but it's one I bought on ebay and never used. I can check and send pictures of it if I still have it.

I just figured that is was a feature added to certian catagories it would work on everything there.
It will work bud if you can find your own posts lol Like i said i have a few that ive tryed to find and post sold sice they put it that w e can mark it sold lol and cant find them lol

I always put "for sale" as the first words in my thread title when I sell something. Then, if I try to find or edit them, all I have to do is go in the search category, then type in "for sale" in the title search and "66340SEDAN" on the member search side, then hit the search button, then, all my for sale ads appear....helps me alot!!

BTW...I will take that free I take and carb!!! LOL

I always put "for sale" as the first words in my thread title when I sell something. Then, if I try to find or edit them, all I have to do is go in the search category, then type in "for sale" in the title search and "66340SEDAN" on the member search side, then hit the search button, then, all my for sale ads appear....helps me alot!!

BTW...I will take that free I take and carb!!! LOL
Damn thats a good ideal ! thanks butten hit for helping out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back