20% off Doug's Headers (Autozone)

-

KevinB

Reaction score
Looking for a set of Doug's headers and saw one of the cheapest prices was through Autozone, $879 for the polished D450 set.

Then I found an auto zone coupon for 20% off and tried it, and it worked, bringing the headers down to $703...not bad for a set of full length polished headers!

Coupon code is RED20

There have been some guys talking about these lately...

Thanks... :thumbsup:

What's a D450 fit? Must be something pretty cool because my D453s were in the $520 ballpark.

FYI I think I read this coupon ends today, but there's another that ends 7/14:

Save20

The D453 ceramics show unavailable for last few days, gonna try price match with Jegs.

Of course I would love a set but it's not in my budget today. LOL but if I was so inclined at this point sounding like things are getting snatched up I would definitely try my favorite Summit who also price matches but I'm not sure if they even carry these headers.

IMG_0433.JPG
I don't know him but probably something like this

Has anyone seen a code lately?
You should be able to just do a Google search, try RetailMeNot or similar. Theyre usually is a code for 20% all the time.

no code for autozone rite now but advance auto has a 20% and 25% discount going now but they limit the discount to $50 so not as good a deal as AZ. If your not in a hurry I'm AZ will be offering that discount again.

Got mine finally. AZ code WINTER20. Hell of a savings, still too much..............

-
Back