200-R4 transmission behind mopar stroker

-
.............With all the gear ratio's of a 6 spd, u would have endless power, plus .3 to .5 gain in the quarter mile............seems like a good fit in ur application.......seems like a good $ per return investment.....u have to be happy with the end product.....kim............

* THE 2004R WITH THAT APPLICATION AND POWER IS AT ITS LIMITS .. HOWEVER WE DO HAVE A NEW IMPROVED 265R4.. WICH IS THE SAME TRANS WITH EVEN BETTER PARTS THAN OUR LEVEL 3... I DONT KNOW THE HORSE POWER RANGE EXACTLY BUT HOPING IT CAN HANDLE THE* 800 + H.P. RANGE .. IT HAS BILLET 300M INPUT SHAFT. AND LARGE HARDEND FORWARD DRUM WITH BILLET MAIN SHAFT...* IT ALSO COMES WITH A FULL MANUAL VALVE BODY.. (OPTIONAL)* ALL KOLLEEN STEELS AND RACING RAYBESTOS FRICTIONS , KEVLAR BAND .. HEAVY DUTY PUMP* WITH OVER 5500 RPM RING KIT.. .. THE TRANS WILL NEED TO RUN A NICE CONVERTER* PREFRABLY A BILLET BACKED* CONVERTER... OUR NEW 265R4 COMPLETE WITH ALUMINUM PAN IS 2800.00..* 950.00 FOR THE BILLET CONVERTER .. ANY STALL JUST NEED YOUR MOTOR SPECS OR A DYNO SHEET... THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR PRODUCTS..

This is an email from bowtie overdrives that was sent to me when I inquired about their 200r4.

Does anybody know if he makes transmissions for slant six's?

The tranny isn't the problem, the problem is does someone make an adaptor for /6 to GM tranny. Try wilcap, pretty sure they can make one for you.

My buddys T-Type has a 200 with a 9.5 art carr converter and runs 10.30 its the same as 904- 727 BS

-
Back