2008 Charger key?

-

67dart_drop_top

Reaction score
Both of my wife's keys for her 08 Charger are falling apart. Anyone have any suggestions before I take on this blind endeavor? Wally World only takes care of cars up to 04. I hate going to a dealer, but I am not too enthusiastic about buying something online and then having to get it programmed by another source--unless it will really save me some money. Anyone?

I do mobile programming of modules and keys for a living and in this case I would just suggest going to the dealer and buying the keys from them and having them programmed. Aftermarket keys will be even worse quality than the already poor quality of Dodge and not that many shops have the tooling to program them anyway, plus you will need the 4 digit pin code as well.

You have the last 8 digits of the VIN? I can tell you how much the key's should cost. I cut and program them for free when you buy them from me. Unfortunately, I'm in Cincinnati and that's not helping you a bit. I can't look a person in the eyes and tell them I'm going to charge them $150 for a key and then another $30 to program it. I wouldn't dream of charging to cut it. Now, if you lose a key, I have make one out off the code, that's gonna cost ya! Stupid cost's money!

-
Back