• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Ooooo! better watch out, you’d have to get past my slow cars and my tow vehicle before you’d be allowed to lose money against one of my quick cars... Let alone my fast car. (And that ain’t my GTX...)
I usually don’t like beating up on fellow Mopar family but talkin junk about my old girlfriend is a sure way to get your money took!

Head out west and be sure to polish up that hood so you can see my tail lights two times in that video! (PS, that means + the Gap)
You'll take no money from me because I don't gamble :D. And I'll line up against the Hemi Under Glass.... because it's all for fun :)

Ooooo! better watch out, you’d have to get past my slow cars and my tow vehicle before you’d be allowed to lose money against one of my quick cars... Let alone my fast car. (And that ain’t my GTX...)
I usually don’t like beating up on fellow Mopar family but talkin junk about my old girlfriend is a sure way to get your money took!

Head out west and be sure to polish up that hood so you can see my tail lights two times in that video! (PS, that means + the Gap)
How much money can you afford to lose.

You'll take no money from me because I don't gamble :D. And I'll line up against the Hemi Under Glass.... because it's all for fun :)
It’s all fun and games until someone starts trash talkin my girlfriends or my momma! (Mrs.Mopower76 is a Saint!)

All of my cars are girlfriends as my wife says, I’m always looking up their skirts!

But seriously my only non-Mopar is my 03 7.3 E350 that’s built to pull makes 65psi with the PHP turned all the way up and is no slouch. So we can start there for free, then if you can get around that behemoth you have to beat my shop parts chaser PT cruiser that makes 286WHP @25psi. We can run that one for Spaghetti and Ketchup! :rofl:
I know it’s all in fun, my favorite past-time is bench racing and I don’t get to do it very often now that I’m out in AZ.

I’ll just sit back and let Jadaharabi put his thing down. Ya’ll get back to work!

It’s all fun and games until someone starts trash talkin my girlfriends or my momma! (Mrs.Mopower76 is a Saint!)

All of my cars are girlfriends as my wife says, I’m always looking up their skirts!

But seriously my only non-Mopar is my 03 7.3 E350 that’s built to pull makes 65psi with the PHP turned all the way up and is no slouch. So we can start there for free, then if you can get around that behemoth you have to beat my shop parts chaser PT cruiser that makes 286WHP @25psi. We can run that one for Spaghetti and Ketchup! :rofl:
I know it’s all in fun, my favorite past-time is bench racing and I don’t get to do it very often now that I’m out in AZ.

I’ll just sit back and let Jadaharabi put his thing down. Ya’ll get back to work!
You run me for Spaghetti, I'll have to get my uncles 5 second pickup cuz' I eat my spaghetti :D

318 has valves that will fly eats spaghetti noodles with ketchup we all know, but I don't hold his bland diet against him.. one good thing is his tuning is over and it's time to buy some parts so it's car can start going fast...

318 has valves that will fly eats spaghetti noodles with ketchup we all know, but I don't hold his bland diet against him.. one good thing is his tuning is over and it's time to buy some parts so it's car can start going fast...
I'm so uncertain... part of me says build a fast car..... 10's would be easy if I didn't care about street manners....

what's the problem. you have two Dusters. take one of them to the 10's !
great you said and it means something I've been saying it for years and in one ear and out the other. And I'm not trying to be mean here but no duh if you had a 10-second car it wouldn't have great Street manners but you would have to have one to know that.. from fourteens to tens..:rolleyes:
Let's keep his feet down on the earth and just hope for some 12's...:thumbsup:...

I'm so uncertain... part of me says build a fast car..... 10's would be easy if I didn't care about street manners....
Toke.gif

great you said and it means something I've been saying it for years and in one ear and out the other. And I'm not trying to be mean here but no duh if you had a 10-second car it wouldn't have great Street manners but you would have to have one to know that.. from fourteens to tens..:rolleyes:
Let's keep his feet down on the earth and just hope for some 12's...:thumbsup:...
wow! hope for some 12's??? I can skip 2 meals and hit 12's... LOL.

The "easy way" to go 10s and have street manners in any mopar is with a big block.
Hey who wants easy? The "fun way" is with a screaming small block.

There is no doubt in my unmilitary mind, the GTX was a high 11 second car in street trim when I owned it. It beat cars that ran 12s at the track without any problems.

318 has 2 nice Dusters that he wants to keep as comfortable street crusers not radical race cars. I am sure he can have his cruser run low 12s without to much trouble and still be user friendly.
As for me I have a lead foot and like to go as fast as I can, that's why I sold all my race cars and parts back in the 80s.
The cars and parts I have now is round two and just for enjoyment. lol

The race continues.

Last edited:
That's what kind of bewilders me why besides your actual daily driver(s) do you need two daily driver Dusters? Someone who spends 1/4 of their life on the race part of the forum.... And now from 13s to easy tens... :rolleyes:.:bs_flag:...

That's what kind of bewilders me why besides your actual daily driver(s) do you need two daily driver Dusters? Someone who spends 1/4 of their life on the race part of the forum.... And now from 13s to easy tens... :rolleyes:.:bs_flag:...

I'm assuming you're just kidding 318.
We all know that one a body is good and two or more is better.

It's not going to take him very much to be in the mid 12.

The race continues.

I'm assuming you're just kidding 318.
We all know that one a body is good and two or more is better.

It's not going to take him very much to be in the mid 12.

The race continues.
Don't make an *** out of you and me! LOL ...
If it was that easy he would have already done it..
of course two is better than one but what does that have to do with anything...

Job you had an 11-second car with no time slip and 318 had a 12-second car with no time slip...:rolleyes::poke:...
My first car a 1973 Javelin was it 10 second car. It had a 304 and I was never be on the street...:rofl:...

Don't make an *** out of you and me! LOL ...
If it was that easy he would have already done it..
of course two is better than one but what does that have to do with anything...

200 pages an your still not getting it. 318 all along has had the ability to go 12s. That's was not the goal. The goal was to have fun at the track and get me to get my cars going agin.

As for me not having an et slip for the GTX why would I. I didn't need people knowing how fast that car was. Where's the sense in that, I used it for street racing. I had other cars for racing at the track.

As for two is better than one. You were going after the fact 318 has 2 Dusters. I would like to have 20 myself but I only have 1. It's a 73 H code with a chrome moly 10 point cage in it. It's next years project to put back together. lol

The race continues.

200 pages an your still not getting it. 318 all along has had the ability to go 12s. That's was not the goal. The goal was to have fun at the track and get me to get my cars going agin.

As for me not having an et slip for the GTX why would I. I didn't need people knowing how fast that car was. Where's the sense in that, I used it for street racing. I had other cars for racing at the track.

As for two is better than one. You were going after the fact 318 has 2 Dusters. I would like to have 20 myself but I only have 1. It's a 73 H code with a chrome moly 10 point cage in it. It's next years project to put back together. lol

The race continues.
first off if you would have had this kind of fire back in June we wouldn't be having this conversation...lol..
Second it's obvious how much you love that GTX LOL so saying anything about it is like shooting fish in a barrel that was easy...
Saying how easy it would be for 318 couldn't have valves that fly because they never get put on his car, that's complete BS.... Everybody talking about how fast their cars used to be and H codes and all that kind of stuff is all ear tickling...

first off if you would have had this kind of fire back in June we wouldn't be having this conversation...lol..
Second it's obvious how much you love that GTX LOL so saying anything about it is like shooting fish in a barrel that was easy...
Saying how easy it would be for 318 couldn't have valves that fly because they never get put on his car, that's complete BS.... Everybody talking about how fast their cars used to be and H codes and all that kind of stuff is all ear tickling...

You are still missing it. Can you say Fun.

The race continues.

Job you had an 11-second car with no time slip and 318 had a 12-second car with no time slip...:rolleyes::poke:...
My first car a 1973 Javelin was it 10 second car. It had a 304 and I was never be on the street...:rofl:...

I have time slips you'll never see. I'm not into seeing who has the most hair on their chest. I see no relevance of you and your car, and my car(s). If it was important to me to be faster than you, I'd be faster in a short week.

Last edited:
-
Back