2024 15th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - One More Time!!!

-
Ken, I'm going back to Colorado for a while and I'm not sure what my internet will be like when Richmond happens. I'm just going to post my picks now so I won't miss out.

Pole...Larson
Race...Hamlin/ Truex

Ken, I'm going back to Colorado for a while and I'm not sure what my internet will be like when Richmond happens. I'm just going to post my picks now so I won't miss out.

Pole...Larson
Race...Hamlin/ Truex

Got 'em!
Safe travels.

Going to see the street outlaws at mission BC this weekend so here’s my picks.
Larson for the pole
Larson and Hamlin for the race

Now we have the next two weekends off for a break due to the 2024 Olympics in Paris.

Don't forget to get your picks for the Cook Out 400 at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, VA, posted before the green flag drops at approximately 6:15 PM EDT (3:15 PM PDT) on Sunday, August 11. Any race picks or changes to previously posted race picks for this race posted after 6:15 PM EDT (3:15 PM PDT) will not be recognized.

Your Pole Pick for the Cook Out 400 will need to be posted before qualifying starts at 5:35PM EDT (2:35PM PDT) on Saturday, August 10. Any qualifying picks or changes to previously posted qualifying picks for this race posted after 5:35PM EDT (2:35PM PDT) will not be recognized.
Cup Series practice for the Cook Out 400 is scheduled for Saturday, August 10, at 4:30PM (1:30PM PDT) as shown on nascar.com.

Reminder: The NASCAR "Pick 'Em" game returns on August 11 with the Cook Out 400 at Richmond Raceway. The green flag is scheduled to drop at approximately 6:15 PM EDT (3:15 PM PDT).
Post your picks and let's hope Hurricane Debby cooperates!

Last edited:
Summer Richmond picks:

Pole:
#11 Denny Hamlin

Race:
#17 Chris Buescher
#19 Martin Truex Jr.

FYI, because of the Olympics today's Cup practice and qualifying will be the NBC Sports App and MRN only

#11 Denny Hamlin's 22.850 qualifying lap was the quickest around Richmond.
'Yunick13' and 'ocdart' each picked up -1 bonus point.

The 9 car and the 19 car today please.
Good luck to all our players today, but I believe Truex and The 9 car is ready for a win here.

We have a move called Bump and run, now I say that win was a smash and grab win.
. Should be suspended, and fined

We had a road rage incident on the track today.
A chicken **** move by Austin Dillon.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(

Until nascar does something, it will continue. I guess there isn't a limit to what you can do to win. IMHO the 22 gave him more room then I thought he would, and yet he gets blasted from the cheap seats, or into them:)

The move on the 22 was bad. Hooking the 11, cheap shot. They were pretty tough on some in the past hooking the right rear and fencing someone. I guess as long it's the last lap or you aren't Wallace, it's OK. Not a wallace fan either.

The legacy of the RCR 3 continues: wreck enough people at the end till you win.

Crossed the line in my eyes, this is not a demolition derby race, if Dillon can do it at that given point, who's to say I couldn't do it one or two laps prior.

-
Back