22" Aluminum Radiators

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I found this today.... a new version of those aluminum radiators for A bodies. Yup, new 22" direct replacement aluminum radiators for our beloved little money pits....

If it's possible, punch in this number on e-Bay and see the auction/ad. Not cheap either.....

And mine is sitting with a leaking radiator....again. <sigh....> Looks like John is spending money again. $#@%$%^ CAR !!!

That radiator is a two row radiator with 1" tubes. Not much difference from the Griffin I bought not long ago. The Griffin has 1.5" tubing however and cost $528. That's without shipping because Griffin is located just up the road from me. After I installed it and ran it I can honestly tell you it is worth every penny.

About $100.00 less than the one I bought from Mancini racing 3 years ago and that did not include shipping no trans cooler or radiator cap.

That looks like a direct bolt -in for my 1971 340 Duster radiator!

Will the factory shroud bolt up and align properly???

I used a Summit universal 2 row rad with their inexpensive mounts. Doesn't have a trans cooler, used and external anyway. Paid aorund $160+20 for the mounts. They don't have drain petcocks either, I used an inline unit, still barely over $200, plus works great...

Bob

-
Back