28000 mile 70 Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Giles, yeah I spoke to him as well and you dont get a warm fuzzy feeling, thats for sure. Are you interested in the car? If so, I will leave him to you, if not let me know I am interested as well. Why would he take his ad down tho if the car isnt sold or if it isnt a scam?

I'm not overly interested, more curious then anything, if it was to be a decent deal, I would certainly buy it. It would then have to sit for a while before I could do anything with it.

But if you want it and get a chance to see it before Monday, be my quest, I have no need or room for it at the moment, I would have to store it.

PM. me your phone number, I'll call you after I look at the car, let you know if it's worth it.

All the best!

Giles

Well here we are Monday, so I call the guy just to make sure our meeting is still on. As it's a 75 mile drive to get there for me.

Good thing I called, turns out that the reason he pulled the add, is he decided NOT to sell it @ this time, as he has been looking at other listings and realized he was asking way to little for it.

He states that this car is solid as rock and clean, nothing any where near wrong with it mechanically either.

He said he might re-list it for around $8,000., OUCH!

He was actually somewhat pleasant today.

Giles

Well here we are Monday, so I call the guy just to make sure our meeting is still on. As it's a 75 mile drive to get there for me.

Good thing I called, turns out that the reason he pulled the add, is he decided NOT to sell it @ this time, as he has been looking at other listings and realized he was asking way to little for it.

He states that this car is solid as rock and clean, nothing any where near wrong with it mechanically either.

He said he might re-list it for around $8,000., OUCH!

He was actually somewhat pleasant today.

Giles

If somebody gives him $8000.00 I hope that they get a kiss also.

"Good thing I called, turns out that the reason he pulled the add, is he decided NOT to sell it @ this time, as he has been looking at other listings and realized he was asking way to little for it."

Gee, a classic case of "Wow, I'm getting a lot of interest in this car, I must not be asking enough for it". Now, he'll ask $8k for it, and have to relist it, over and over and over...smart sales tactic! (sarcasm)

"Good thing I called, turns out that the reason he pulled the add, is he decided NOT to sell it @ this time, as he has been looking at other listings and realized he was asking way to little for it."

Gee, a classic case of "Wow, I'm getting a lot of interest in this car, I must not be asking enough for it". Now, he'll ask $8k for it, and have to relist it, over and over and over...smart sales tactic! (sarcasm)
Wow, you start a thread and you never know how it will end up LOL. If I knew this guy was going to turn out to be an Ahole I never would have got everyone so fired up........There is another dart on Kijiji right now , suppossed one owner 71 six cyl car....guy wants 10K. Canadian prices are nuts right now (to high).

Wow, you start a thread and you never know how it will end up LOL. If I knew this guy was going to turn out to be an Ahole I never would have got everyone so fired up........There is another dart on Kijiji right now , suppossed one owner 71 six cyl car....guy wants 10K. Canadian prices are nuts right now (to high).

Nobody got hurt, lol, it's all fun and games.

Canadian prices are almost always nuts!:angry7:

Prices always go up in canada about this time of year because hockey season is about to start and they dont want to be bothered with phone calls during the game!!!!8)

Prices always go up in canada about this time of year because hockey season is about to start and they dont want to be bothered with phone calls during the game!!!!8)

:sign5: I never thought of it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back