[FOR TRADE] 340 four speed combo for 340/360 with 727 combo

-

Rush4x4

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a running 340 and four speed out of a 73 Dart Sport that I was going to use, but knee issues are making me think otherwise. Right now, I don't really want to sell it, I'd rather trade for a running 340/360 with an automatic. I drove this car into my shop on November 25th, 2023 and pulled the motor and trans that day. It's been sitting inside the shop since then. I do have them separated right now, with the engine and trans on their own engine stands. Anyway, just wondering if there's somebody close that'd be interested in trading.

405453169_1278637496097276_3847928737818167800_n.jpg

Not original to the car, though I do have the car it came out of (it was a parts car that's really rough). That may be a route I take. Just seeing if there was something quick and close.

Well then, I guess you already know, that during the swap you will need to get the right Flex-plate and or Weighted convertor.

Have you considered a diaphragm clutch.
Mine is easy on the knee and was more than I needed so I softened it yet more. Depending on your application, you might be able to keep at least the standard over-center spring. And
If this was an original slanty car, it will have the wrong pedal-box in it, making extra work for the leg.

And of course, if you really like the manual trans (as I do at 71 years old even), there's always the option of hydraulic throw-outs.
Just trynta help.

Last edited:
-
Back