Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
I'm waiting for my bumper. Lol.

And waiting for you to drive over here. You are younger than me.

Plus, I still have to wire the 2 step, change out the break in oil and go make some late night test hits.

Plus, I still have to wire the 2 step, change out the break in oil and go make some late night test hits.
when doing them late night test hits dont forgot that pimp juice!! lol

How long can you keep making reasons? You were talking about the 2 step back in February. I remounted mine in three different places the other day to see were it felt most comfortable...

Since I think you said you haven't taken a pass down the track since 2006 or so I should probably have you race me on your very first pass since then, that way you'll have some beginner's luck on your side and may have a chance?
I know I'm trying to push your buttons a little butt I lost against the 66 year old woman in a Camaro last Wednesday so it couldn't be any worse than that!

Since I think you said you haven't taken a pass down the track since 2006 or so I should probably have you race me on your very first pass since then, that way you'll have some beginner's luck on your side and may have a chance?
I know I'm trying to push your buttons a little butt I lost against the 66 year old woman in a Camaro last Wednesday so it couldn't be any worse than that!

You're lucky it wasn't the Little old lady from Pasadena with her Super Stock Dodge........................

I need make sure everyone knows that I crossed the Finish Line first! But that's what made me break out and loose! She took off and there was no way in hell that I was not going to catch and pass her! I had completely forgot I was in a bracket race. LOL

How long can you keep making reasons? You were talking about the 2 step back in February. I remounted mine in three different places the other day to see were it felt most comfortable...

Since February my mother in law had a Pons stroke (late February) that put her in the hospital 9 days. That was AFTER her cancer surgery she had in August 2016, where they removed 6 inches of her colon and a pretty good part of her liver. She was just about back to 100% normal when she had the stroke. That set my MIL back a bunch. In early May, they decided to do a cancer check and it was back. My wife and I had a doc appointment on June 1 we couldn't miss. So we drove over to Vancouver in separate cars. We stayed the night at my parents and got up the next morning for our 4 hour infusion. When done, my wife drove directly up to Virginia Mason in Seattle where her mom was being prepped for surgery and I drove right back home to take care of the house and dogs. On June 2 they did a second surgery on my MIL, and they went right over the original scars. They literally cut over the very same incisions. And essentially cut her damn near in half again. On Tuesday the 5th they cut her loose and she is actually doing very well. We are thanking God for all of mercy and care for the old lady. My wife is exhausted. We live about 60 feet from my in laws. So we take care of them and help as much as they let us. That's how old people are.

I'm having Jim Divine build me a switch mount just like his. It may be done. I'm assembling a 340 right now, and tomorrow I'll install try passenger side head and then fit the intake, which will needs to be machined. So, hopefully Jim will be home on Tuesday and I'll run over there and drop of the intake and hopefully pick up my switch.

Then all ill need is a really cool fiberglass front bumper! And then some test hits and I'm golden.

Pay up???? Get the show on the road??? :realcrazy:
You haven't been paying close enough attention!? In the time YR has not got his Two Step in, I've built a motor and transmission from scratch and have driven it to the track and or mentioning my name and talking about getting the show on the road is a complete joke...

Time to pay up JPar...........lets get this show on the road

I think it's so funny how certain things about machine work and such Drive YR nuts and something simple like a bracket and having someone else make it for me that would drive me nuts to think that I couldn't build a little bracket and make something cool like a two step work under my clutch pedal.
Well my buddy trailered his Duster down last Wednesday night and Race Pro I think he broke out doing it six three on a six four. Anyways I looked inside of his trailer and I didn't see no Bumper in there but I don't imagine he carries it around all the time. I mean what the hell does he need that for? He brought it I'm sure back in March when we talked about it but until I can get a clear time when you're going to be around I'm just going to leave it alone and not bug him about it he's got too many things going on to worry about letting some stupid bumper Bounce Around his trailer time in and again. I could see him up to about three times next month that's for sure a couple times in the first week and oh yeah the Mopar Nationals I think the 23rd or 24th of July! What a perfect time for a race! Give me enough heads up and I'll definitely put the Stroker and 4 speed back in that should take about a day or two.

I'm having Jim Divine build me a switch mount just like his. It may be done. I'm assembling a 340 right now, and tomorrow I'll install try passenger side head and then fit the intake, which will needs to be machined. So, hopefully Jim will be home on Tuesday and I'll run over there and drop of the intake and hopefully pick up my switch.

Then all ill need is a really cool fiberglass front bumper! And then some test hits and I'm golden.

Pay up???? Get the show on the road??? :realcrazy:
You haven't been paying close enough attention!? In the time YR has not got his Two Step in, I've built a motor and transmission from scratch and have driven it to the track and or mentioning my name and talking about getting the show on the road is a complete joke...

Offered up FG bumper in post 138, more offers at 141, 144, statement of "Any time you need it " at post 183.......YR questions at post 180 where is it, and post 302 says "still waiting"........thru this YR has been beleaguered with trying to manage major family health issues.......never an easy task..............Commentary about how YR hasn't made his 2 step bracket.........there is making a bracket that is CBE (crude but effective), or MAKING a bracket that looks like it was made by some one with some degree of talent (I'm only guessing you have talent, but you are human......torsion bars in backwards) hence your calling YR the "Genius Machinist"......Yes you have done your engine and transmission build in the meantime, with the transmission being more involved work and a nice job has been done...............but with all of that said, YR is still waiting for his bumper!

I think it's so funny how certain things about machine work and such Drive YR nuts and something simple like a bracket and having someone else make it for me that would drive me nuts to think that I couldn't build a little bracket and make something cool like a two step work under my clutch pedal.
Well my buddy trailered his Duster down last Wednesday night and Race Pro I think he broke out doing it six three on a six four. Anyways I looked inside of his trailer and I didn't see no Bumper in there but I don't imagine he carries it around all the time. I mean what the hell does he need that for? He brought it I'm sure back in March when we talked about it but until I can get a clear time when you're going to be around I'm just going to leave it alone and not bug him about it he's got too many things going on to worry about letting some stupid bumper Bounce Around his trailer time in and again. I could see him up to about three times next month that's for sure a couple times in the first week and oh yeah the Mopar Nationals I think the 23rd or 24th of July! What a perfect time for a race! Give me enough heads up and I'll definitely put the Stroker and 4 speed back in that should take about a day or two.

I'm having someone else make the 2 step switch bracket because I'm also going to use his switch. He has already made several so no need for me to reinvent the wheel.

Usually I make all my stuff like that but this was easier. I'm old enough and fabricated enough stuff over the years that I don't get off on it as much as I used to.

Well I had this big long thing wrote up basically saying your a doofus but I might as well just say you're a doofus and be done with it instead of trying to explain myself and all my past family tragedies and stuff like that you're a doofus that's all there is to it.
Offered up FG bumper in post 138, more offers at 141, 144, statement of "Any time you need it " at post 183.......YR questions at post 180 where is it, and post 302 says "still waiting"........thru this YR has been beleaguered with trying to manage major family health issues.......never an easy task..............Commentary about how YR hasn't made his 2 step bracket.........there is making a bracket that is CBE (crude but effective), or MAKING a bracket that looks like it was made by some one with some degree of talent (I'm only guessing you have talent, but you are human......torsion bars in backwards) hence your calling YR the "Genius Machinist"......Yes you have done your engine and transmission build in the meantime, with the transmission being more involved work and a nice job has been done...............but with all of that said, YR is still waiting for his bumper!

Anyways yellow rose my car is faster than yours! I think that's where we were on this thread when it all started to go sideways...

I don't think the bumper is needed for the race. the weight with or without will make no difference. I think YR bit off more than he could chew is doing the 2 step. lol
dancing around the race.

just bring the bumper to the race,..shoe it if cant figure a line lock,..this ant street outlaws,..let the W light do the talking ,...lolol

Well I had this big long thing wrote up basically saying your a doofus but I might as well just say you're a doofus and be done with it instead of trying to explain myself and all my past family tragedies and stuff like that you're a doofus that's all there is to it.

I'm a doofus.........I've been called worse, big deal.....maybe I am, who cares!!!

The point of the bumper is that once you give it to him he can't use the lack of it as a reason to delay, meaning then YOU are not the doofus!

No matter what, family takes precedence over this silly ****, always!!

-
Back