-35 here. brrrrr

-

340duster

Reaction score
Its -35 C here this morning, that NOT including the windchill factor! Anyone else got a colder one?

Ah, it's only -26C here, -35 with wind chill. Should be warming up to the teens this week though! :D

yeah about 65 here at 31547 -cold in the mornings usually
three stops from the seventh circle of torment in july-september-i have seen dante smokin on the side of the road!
all the guys comin back from the sand box hate the humid hot here

Balmy -25C here this morning. Was almost thinking of plugging the girls in, but no one else seems to be yet lol..

Grant

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning ... January 17, 2012, and this on my a.m. weather page:

Martin, TN
69.4 °F Overcast

Seventy degrees -- in JANUARY!?!?!

I'm diggin this. :-D

It was colder when I got to work, truck said -39 and here's a thermometer outside at work. BRRRR it d#$m cold. I am going to run my truck for a while just to make sure it will start! I think it is even colder north by Grande Prairie.

Attachments

• -39.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 180
We have been really warm this winter. 70f*+ yesterday. Pushing 50* today and in the 60*s till the weekend and then 70*s again. I am as happy as a fox in a chicken house.

-30C here. Don't you easterners (Canada and U.S.) get to smug cuss this ***** heading your way.:D:D:D
No worries - when it hits 59F I'll be sure to bundle up :glasses7:

Boynton Beach, FL (33472) Weather

Save This Location
Updated: Jan 17, 2012, 2:05pm

UPDATE DATA Video: Your 60 second look ahead | Amazing video of icy near miss

Tonight Jan 17 Wed 18 Thu 19 Fri 20 Sat 21 Sun 22 Mon 23 Tue 24 Wed 25 Thu 26

29.png
30.png
30.png
30.png
30.png
30.png
30.png
30.png
38.png
37.png
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Scattered T-Storms Isolated T-Storms -- High 79° 76° 76° 78° 78° 77° 77° 76° 77° 61° Low 59° 60° 62° 63° 63° 62° 64° 64° 64°

What's worse? Extreme cold or extreme heat???

Wylde1.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwsyU0PD1zc"]Weather Report with Roosevelt E. Roosevelt - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdmTtk1Mm4"]Weather Report with Walter Cronkite - YouTube[/ame]

We have been really warm this winter. 70f*+ yesterday. Pushing 50* today and in the 60*s till the weekend and then 70*s again. I am as happy as a fox in a chicken house.

-how did you end up fairing with the earthquakes though?

-30C here. Don't you easterners (Canada and U.S.) get to smug cuss this ***** heading your way.:iconbigg::iconbigg::iconbigg:

I got your smug!-there's hole in the ocean where the weather is only 68 degrees for over three months!-not much wind, occasional hot spots, relatively quite-except the P A system- no traffic, no bills, and gossip travels faster than the speed of light...maybe if they fix it, I'll be there soon.

Ok guys,

Im not trying to be a smart *** but when its that frickin cold outside -35 degrees and you have to work outside in it what do you wear that you can actually function in. I live in sunny So Cal, and when its down to 45 its cold , I work mostly outside and im wearing 2 jackets.

Bob

Ok guys,

Im not trying to be a smart *** but when its that frickin cold outside -35 degrees and you have to work outside in it what do you wear that you can actually function in. I live in sunny So Cal, and when its down to 45 its cold , I work mostly outside and im wearing 2 jackets.

Bob

When it is down to -35 a true Canadian thinks about putting a sweater on. It not quite time for it but we do think about it. :poke::poke::D

Jack

-
Back