35 mph WOT power loss

-
Did RRR's method for setting the throttle pressure. It felt good. Shifts are about the same as when I did finger tight and 1 turn out. I'm leaving it for the time being. I'm wonder with my 5.0 lever if I'm getting a little 2-3rd overlap, but again I'm not going to mess with it for a while.

Thanks for all the help from everyone who participated. Ill be back next week with another problem to help diagnose...:poke::D

Most likely the problems will start when I install my new Trans Action Cheetah Power Shift VB, 3.8 lever and PTC (hopefully if the wife doesn't kill me) tc.

There could be an entire thread started regarding backyard torque references.

just snug
good and snug
pretty snug
just tight
pretty tight
pretty dang tight
pretty damn tight
really tight
good nuff for government work
prolly not gon' go anywhere
she ain't goin' nowhere

What did I miss? lol
1/4 turn before it snaps

Did RRR's method for setting the throttle pressure. It felt good. Shifts are about the same as when I did finger tight and 1 turn out. I'm leaving it for the time being. I'm wonder with my 5.0 lever if I'm getting a little 2-3rd overlap, but again I'm not going to mess with it for a while.

Thanks for all the help from everyone who participated. Ill be back next week with another problem to help diagnose...:poke::D

Most likely the problems will start when I install my new Trans Action Cheetah Power Shift VB, 3.8 lever and PTC (hopefully if the wife doesn't kill me) tc.
So why r u changing the vb if u have it working right? Kim

-
Back